Chapter Ten - Doctor Who

The Doctor scratched his chin. He and Sam had decided what they were going to do.

First of all, they decided that they couldn't trust the Weeping Angels. Not that the Doctor ever did.
Secondly, they were going to summon and trap Crowley again and "make him tell us what he's up to, even if he needs a little persuasion." as Sam had said. The Doctor didn't agree torture but Crowley was a demon and probably tortured souls in Hell. If there even was a Hell.

Sherlock and Castiel joined them. Cas looked very worried. "I think we need to do something about Dean and Rose."

The Doctor glanced over to them on the sofa. Rose was snuggled into Dean's chest, while Dean had his arm around her protectively. The Doctor clenched his fists. "I think we do."

"Sherlock has deduced that their souls have gone missing. And now that he mentions it, they are showing all the characteristics a soulless human would." Castiel said, glancing at Sam.

The Doctor folded his arms. "So what do we do about it?"

"Render them unconscious and lock them in separate rooms, then confront Crowley about it." Sherlock said bluntly.

"You think Crowley and his demons did this? I mean, Dean and Rose were in the TARDIS together for awhile, do you think somehow the demons dragged their souls down to Hell or something?" Sam said, pushing some of his long hair back.

"Most likely." Sherlock replied.

The Doctor ran a hand through his hair. "Alright, let's get this over with and knock Rose and Dean out."

He looked at everyone. "No one lay a finger on Rose." The Doctor said, glaring at each one of them in turn.

The Doctor strode across the room and placed himself on the sofa next to Rose. "How are you doing then?"

"I'm-" Rose never finished her sentence. The Doctor placed both of his hands on her temples and put her into a peaceful sleep.

Dean jumped up. "What did you do?! You son of a-" Sam came up behind Dean and punched him. Dean collapsed into an unconscious heap on the floor.

"I could've put Dean to sleep nicely." The Doctor said. "Americans." He muttered under his breath, though to be honest with himself, he really did have the urge to punch Dean for touching his Rose.

The Doctor picked up Rose and carried her bridal style over to the TARDIS. "Despite the demons being in here earlier, I think this is the safest place in the universe right now."
The Doctor pushed open the doors. The erie green glow had disappeared and had been replaced with the TARDIS's normal homely lighting.

Sam and Sherlock came in behind the Doctor and Rose, dragging Dean between them. John and Castiel followed closely behind them.

The Doctor carried Rose into one of the bedrooms aboard the TARDIS and tenderly laid her down. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. The way her blonde hair fell across her face, the way her pink lips formed a small smile. He couldn't deny that he loved her. But Rose probably didn't feel the same way. Especially not now that her soul had been taken.
The Doctor clenched his fists. He'd get her soul back no matter what the cost.

"Are you alright?" A scruffy voice said from behind him.

The Doctor turned to face Castiel."I-I'm fine."

Castiel moved closer to the Doctor. "Have you tried praying?"

The Doctor tried not to laugh. "No. Until now, I didn't even know that all of that religious mythology was real. Even now I can barely believe it."