Chapter Fourteen - Supernatural

Dean's eyes fluttered open. His head throbbed. He didn't know what hit him but he remembered the Doctor doing some creepy Vulcun mind meld thing on Rose and she fell asleep and someone had come at him from behind.

If they wanted to knock them out, maybe they could've been gentle with both of them?

Dean sat up and rubbed his head, looking around for some ice or some sort of relief. He quickly realized that there wouldn't be any ice in this extremely plain bedroom.

He stood up and examined the door. Dean placed his hand on the knob and tried to turn it. He was met with a click. It was locked from the outside.

Dean sat in the chair next to the desk in the room. Now that he knew what his condition was, he knew why the others locked him inside here. They couldn't trust him anymore. He was soulless.

How were they supposed to get his soul back? Where was it? Who took it?
That last question could be answered easier than the rest, it was obviously Crowley or the angels.

Dean looked up as the door swung open, not revealing anyone he knew, but a pale man with sleek black hair and an expensive dark gray suit. And his eyes, his dark brown heartless eyes.

He grinned. "Hi Dean. How are you?" He spoke with a Irish accent, unlike the other people in Dean's company.

"I'm fine thanks." Dean grunted. "So who are you then? Darth Vader?"

The man rolled his eyes and extended his hand. "Jim Moriarty. Hi!" An erie smile spread across his face.

"Oh yeah, you're that guy that made Sherlock fake his death and then blew your brains out." Dean said, declining Moriarty's hand. "How'd that work out for you?"

Moriarty chuckled. "Sherlock told you all about me then? Brilliant." He straightened his tie and placed his hands behind his back. "I had full intentions of dying on that rooftop if Sherlock wasn't going to comply with my plan. And I did die."

Moriarty closed the door behind him and stood in front of Dean. "I died. I was in hell. Lovely yet terrifying place. Could use a bit redecorating."

Dean nodded. "I know, man. The blood staining the torture chambers is a bit tacky."

"Then I met Crowley, King of Hell." Moriarty continued, ignoring Dean's sarcastic remark. "He told me about the plan that he was forming with Metatron, the Master and the weeping angels. And he agreed to let me back into the living world if I helped with the plan."

"So you're basically a zombie then?" Dean asked.

Moriarty narrowed his eyes. "Yes." He broke into another grin. "Can't kill someone who's not really alive anyways!"

Dean nodded. Decapitation, lighting him on fire, shooting him through the head. There was definitely a way to kill a zombie, dude.

Suddenly there was the sound of agonized screaming from outside the room. Dean just shifted his head in the direction of the sound. He probably should care more about that.

He looked back to Moriarty. "Worried about your friend?" He asked.

"Oddly enough, not really." Dean hissed.

"We broke him. The Doctor. We're so close to winning this fight." Moriarty said calmly.

Dean rolled his eyes. Then he heard another scream. A female scream this time, and a voice.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Rose shouted angrily.

"What is going on out there?" Dean asked gruffly.

Moriarty shrugged. He walked over to the door and opened it, motioning for Dean to leave the room.

Dean glared at the man. He sunk lower into his seat. Moriarty gave a dramatic sigh and slipped some handcuffs out of his pocket.

"Guess we'll have to do this the hard way, won't we, Dean?"

***

"How're you holding up, Cas?" Sam asked, snapping Castiel out of his trance.

They all sat inside a small coffee shop that they found a few blocks away from the building that they had been left stranded on. Apparently the rooftop that they'd had their encounter with the enemy was located in New York City, taking the group far away from the 'base' at 221b Baker Street.

What was left of their team sat in a booth together now, seemingly defeated.

"I'm fine." Castiel said blandly, looking down at the cup of coffee in front of him. He wasn't though. He couldn't stop thinking about Dean.

And also Rose and the Doctor. They were lost as well as Dean Winchester.

But Dean and Cas shared a more profound bond.

"Can't you use your angel powers to find them?" John asked, spreading cream cheese on his bagel that he'd ordered.

"I already tried." Cas said. "There's obviously extreme angel-warding sigils all around their location."

"We'll find them, Cas." Sam said, stirring his coffee half-heartedly.

Dammit Cas! We need you!

Cas looked around. Dean?

Where the hell are you?!

"What is it?" Sherlock inquired, noticing the angel's behavior.

"It's Dean. He's praying to me." Castiel whispered. But why would a soulless Dean want to pray to him?

Castiel...we really need you guys to find us. Another voice piped in. Rose Tyler.

"Rose too." Cas added quickly.

Damn angels, can never come when they're called. We're in Hell. Literally.

"I know where they are." Cas breathed. "I know where Dean is!"

***
A/N: I hope you enjoyed that long hiatus oops