𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 🥀 1/2

(𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍, 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕. 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 🥀 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒋𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘)

𝑯𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅. 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔, 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒃.

You sat on the floor in your room crying. Today was the worse day of your life. Today at school you got full blown embarrassed by your "bestfriend". She told everyone about all of your past with relationships and your depression, making fun of it. Everyone laughed at you and you didn't know what to do so you ran home. Your other friend Jahseh wasn't there today because he had a meeting in two towns over. You sat there contemplating whether to either kill yourself or just deal with this pain. It's not like you had a family to support you. Your mom left you at a young age and your dad was too busy worrying about his girlfriend.

FLASHBACK

You came in the house from a long day at work. You were exhausted as your whole body felt heavy. You trudged into the kitchen to see your dad and a woman you've never seen before.

"Who is this?" You asked confused.

"Who are you?" She looked at you with a stank face.

"First off I'm his daughter bitch so please watch yourself." You clapped back at her.

"Yn watch your mouth!" You dad yelled at you.

"Well tell her how to speak to people. I ain't finna be talked to any kind of and you know that."

"Are you seriously gonna let her talk to me like that?!" She looked at him angrily.

"Yn I don't appreciate your tone to your future stepmom that's enough at once!"

"Stepmom?! Oh please dad I don't wanna be her stepdaughter if she acts like the fuck ass hoe that she is." You said while scoffing.

"Excuse you?!" He snarled at me.

"You heard me I didn't stutter for all we know she's only talking to you because of money and all the fancy stuff that you got!"

After that you felt a sudden slap to your face. You tasted something metallic and touched your lip to see blood on your fingers. You looked up at him with nothing but pure rage as you got up. Nothing but guilt showed on his face as he tried to explain himself.

"Don't say shit to me. Because if you didn't mean to you would've never did it...."

You looked over at his girlfriend who looked at you, terrified.

"And as for you...sleep with your eyes wide open because I promise you once you fuck with me again I'm fucking you up..."

You went up to your room, slammed the door and locked it. Lucking you had a punching bag to release your anger so you started to go at it till your knuckles became bloody. You fell to the ground crying, wishing that your mom would come back for you to get you out of this hell that you once called "home".

END OF FLASHBACK

You grabbed your phone and went into the bathroom. If you were leaving this earth at least your true friend should know. You FaceTimed him and sat on the floor looking straight in the camera.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jah.."

"Wassup mamas how you- what's wrong?"

"I'm tired of school. I'm tired of my dad and his girlfriend. I'm tired of the friend that I thought I knew but she betrayed me.....I'm tired of my life...."

"Tell me what happened."

"Ok so ole girl decides to tell everyone about my past and my depression and everything and then laughs about it. Then they laugh and confronted me at school. I didn't know what to do so I left school."

"I'm at home now so tell me where she stay. I'll get someone to fuck her up."

"Don't worry about it Jah. I'm leaving soon and I'm not coming back..."

"Yn put those pills down.... don't you dare do that...."

"I love you jahseh. Please remember me and please don't come and stop me.... I don't want to be here anymore."

"Yn wait!-"

You hung up and sat your phone down. You opened the pill bottle and swallowed enough pills and laid on your back, looking at the ceiling.

Jah
FUCK!! I gotta get to her now. I can't let her leave she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I ran out my house, running to her house. The front door of their house is weak as fuck so I kicked it in and ran up to her room. I didn't give a fuck about her deadbeat ass dad or his fuck ass girlfriend. All I was worried about was Yn. I tried to open her door but it was locked so I kicked it in and went to her bathroom door. Yn I swear if you are dead I'm dying with you..... I opened it to see her laying there looking at the ceiling, motionless. I picked her up, grabbed her keys and rushed to her car. I put her in as her dad came out trying to stop me but I didn't let him do that. I hopped in, started it and sped to the nearest hospital, tears falling down my face, praying to god that she doesn't die.......

912 words