chapter one hundred fifty;

After the studio.

Roger and I left the studio a little bit earlier than the others, Roger decided that we should walk around somewhere. 

"Shall we go to Kensington?" He asked.

"Sure, I don't mind really." I said.

We parked our car in the nearest parking area before we started walking around. I opened my car door and suddenly Roger came and opened it all the way and helped me out.

"Roger, I'm not that big yet," I giggled.

"But I need to get used to helping you when you do get bigger," he said as he started walking with me hand in hand.

What a sweetheart.

As we walked around looking at the different booths, paparazzi started to notice us. And I was wearing one of the tightest dresses I had. Well shit that's great.

Roger grabbed my hand and we started to speed up, but not enough for me to fall. I heard reporters asking questions as they followed behind us.

Soon enough we stopped, trying to mind our own business. The paparazzi stood away from us.

"Madelyn, when are you due?"
"Roger how will this effect your career?"
"Madelyn, what will your parents think?"

They all had this cameras pointing at Roger and me. Flashing as we tried to hide. Roger got behind me, trying to hide my bump from the cameras.

"We should go to my parents house instead," Roger whispered, "Haven't seen them in a while."

I nodded. Roger and I started to walk back to the car with me in his grasp.

Once we got to the car, the paparazzi stopped following us. Sometimes I wonder why I can't have a normal day with my husband.

Later.

"We're here," Roger said as he shook me a bit. I rubbed my eyes and shifted a bit in my seat.

"How will we surprise your parents?" I asked. He looked down and thought a bit.

"My fur coat is in the seat behind you," he said as he grabbed it, "Put it on and then take it off after a bit."

I giggled at the thought. I shifted around as I put it on. I got out as quickly as I could, but Roger grabbed my hand and shut my door.

I rang the doorbell, Roger knocked. We were greeted by an over excited Winnie and Clare.

"Oh my goodness! What a surprise, how are you two doing?" Winnie asked as she hugged me.

"Ah, we're alright mum. The real question is, how are you guys?" Roger asked.

"Oh we're amazing! We're just keeping up what happens with you two in the tabloids," She chuckled.

I sat on the couch, Roger sat next to me.

"Take it off," he whispered. I nodded and took it off. Winnie and Clare had their backs turned while Roger hung it up.

Winnie was talking to Clare in the kitchen, she didn't look at me when she asked me a question.

"So Maddie, how've you-" She said as she cut herself off. Roger smiled at me as he sat down next to me.

"Roger! You didn't tell us you two were expecting!" Clare said as she helped me up to bring me into a hug.

"We though we'd surprise you," Roger chuckled.

I sat back down next to Roger, panting a bit. He put a hand on my stomach and I put mine over his.

"How far along are you?" Winnie asked excitedly.

"About nine weeks, luckily I passed the stage of morning sickness a while ago," I smiled.

"Mike! Get out here! Roger and Maddie have news!" Winnie shouted.

Roger's father came down the stairs smiling at me.

"You've made us grandparents huh?" He said as he noticed my bump.

"Indeed we have," Roger chuckled.

"But the thing is," I started, "I'm eating for three..."

Their faces lit up with happiness, Winnie and Clare started crying tears of joy.

"Twins!" Winnie cried as she brought me up into a hug.

"Twins," I said softly into her shoulder as I smiled.