Chapter 32: Foei, Copter, Max, Kimmon

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

 It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

This is a continuation of Chapter 23

Third Person POV

Foei found himself grappling with his conscience.

He was sorely tempted to feel Copter's lips against his but at the same time he knew that it would be a wrongful act to take advantage of a person still recovering from alcohol.

But wait, he noticed Copter staring at his lips as well, as if mesmerized.

Once again he fought with his conscience.

Before he could make any decision, Copter grabbed his neck and started to kiss him.

Foei could still taste the mint from the toothpaste that Copter had applied on his toothbrush.

Copter's lips felt so soft.

Foei knew that it was a losing battle with his conscience.

He placed his hand behind Copter's neck and deepened the kiss.

Suddenly there was a knock on Copter's door.

Foei and Copter broke the kiss and Foei went to open the door.

It was a tear stricken Max.

"Where is Copter?" he asked.

"Who are you?" asked Foei.

"I'm his boyfriend, and who are you?" Max demanded.

"I came to help him out because he passed out outside his door," Foei replied, starting to feel guilty at the thought that he did not stop to think that Copter might have a boyfriend.

"Who is it Foei?" Max and Foei heard Copter asking from inside the cabin.

Max pushed Foei aside and rushed inside the cabin.

"How many other boyfriends do you have Copter?" Max demanded to know, "first there's Kimmon, then there's Foei, then there's... can I even count myself in?"

"Max," Copter said with a cold and firm and determined voice, "let me make it clear to you once and for all, and I have Foei here as our witness, you are not my boyfriend. I do not have to make myself accountable to you for any and all of my actions, do you hear me?"

Max did not say anything but just stood staring at Copter, his chest moving up and down with deep and heavy breathing.

"Now, if you will please excuse me," Copter continued, "I need to get some sleep."

"I sincerely regret having met you, Copter," Max said, pronouncing each word with much emphasis.

And then he turned around and left the cabin.

Foei stood by the door, looking at Copter, indecision written all over his face.

"Would you like me to leave as well, Copter?"

Copter looked at Foei, indecision written on his face as well.

It took some time for Copter to answer while Foei held his breath, waiting for Copter so say something.

Copter finally opened his mouth to say something but was unable to get any word out because suddenly they heard someone calling from outside the door.

"Copter?"

"Who is it?" Copter asked.

Since the door was still open, the person peeked into the cabin.

"Kimmon!" Copter exclaimed.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Foei found his voice, "Is this the Kimmon that Max said was your boyfriend?"

"Yes, I am," Kimmon answered for Copter

"Don't believe him," said Copter.

Kimmon whispered to Foei, "You better believe me, buddy. Copter is just embarrassed to admit it. What are you doing in his cabin anyway?"

"I'm out of here," Foei muttered more to himself than to Copter before stepping out of the cabin.

"What are you doing here?" Copter demanded, "and how did you even know where to find my cabin?"

"I bribed the front lobby receptionist," Kimmon said shamelessly.

"I don't think any ship employee would risk his job by accepting a bribe," said Copter, "what if I complained to the management and the acceptance of the bribe came out into the open."

"Fine," Kimmon admitted with resignation, "I told her that we were newly married and showed her my wedding ring."

Kimmon held out his left ring finger wearing a solid platinum band.

Copter was still not convinced.

"Wouldn't the receptionist wonder why I'm in a different cabin from yours?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She did ask that," Kimmon admitted, "but I explained to her that the only wedding suite in this ship had been booked ahead of us so we had no choice but to go into separate cabins."

"Your unbelievable capacity to lie is making me question more and more if I should make you my friend or not," said Copter with a shake of his head.

Kimmon ignored that remark. Instead he stepped into the cabin and advanced slowly towards Copter.

Copter found himself slowly backing away as Kimmon came closer and closer.

With his heart pounding fast and hard against his chest, Copter took three more steps backward and felt the wall against his back.

"What are you planning to do, Kimmon?" Copter asked, almost in a whisper.

"This," said Kimmon, placing his arms around Copter and claiming his lips.

Copter started to wonder why Foei's kiss earlier was nothing compared to this kiss.

He found himself clinging to Kimmon and slightly opening his lips to let Kimmon gain access into his mouth.

Then suddenly Kimmon broke the kiss to ask Copter, "Are you game?"

"Game for what?" Copter asked, his heart in his throat.

"This," Kimmon replied, fishing a tube of lubricant from his pocket.

He got a resounding slap on his cheek from Copter and found himself being pushed out of the cabin and heard the click of the lock of the cabin door.