Chapter 69: Perth, Saint, AJ

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

This is a continuation of Chapter 58

Third Person POV

Perth did not let go of Saint's hand as they walked inside the dining hall.

"Let's look for an empty table first before other diners fill up all the tables," Perth suggested to Saint.

"Good idea," Saint agreed.

They found a table close to the glass counters were the sous chef was standing behind them and serving the first of three courses of a Thai vegetarian dinner.

"Just stay here at the table," Perth instructed Saint, "I will take care of bringing the food to our table."

"Okay, thanks," Saint said with a smile, starting to really appreciate Perth for taking such good care of him.

"I will take care of bringing the drinks here," Saint offered when Perth came back to the table with their plates.

"No, no, no, just stay here," said Perth, "what kind of drink would you like, alcoholic or non-alcoholic?"

"Alcoholic, please," Saint replied.

Perth raised his eyebrow. "I don't think so," he said.

What the hell, why was Perth being strict on me, Saint was wondering.

"Pomegranate juice is really good for your health," Perth was trying to suggest an alternative to Saint, "it contains lots of anti-oxidants which is good for your immune system."

Saint was starting to shake his head. He was starting to wonder whether he and Perth were compatible.

"Fine, if that's what you want," Saint said, not looking happy at all.

"You won't regret it," Perth said before walking away from the table and heading for the beverage section of the dining hall.

While Perth was fixing his and Saint's drink, a guy passed by Saint's table and smiled at Saint, saying 'hi' to him.

Saint smiled back and said 'hi' as well. Saint noticed that the guy was very good looking and had a really attractive smile.

 Saint noticed that the guy was very good looking and had a really attractive smile

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who don't know him, his name is AJ Chayapol. He is currently playing the role of Non in Dark Blue Kiss the series.

Saint was aware that there was nothing official going on between him and Perth and that he could still get involved with another guy if he wanted to.

Perth came back to the table with two tall glasses of ice cold pomegranate juice. He handed one of the glasses to Saint, saying, "Here, take a sip and tell me what you think about it."