Chapter 4

~•ѕℓєєρονєя•~

Y/N 's POV
I was Walking towards the secret room In the library with Itzel. Tom and Alexander were fighting over what will the name of the little snake be.

Meanwhile, I and Itzel were walking for 7 minutes to get to the library until we stopped

"Mamá" Itzel whispered in a soft cold voice.

I was kinda worried, her usual voice was sweet and warm, but when she said 'Mamá' her voice changed to a cold and terrifying voice.

"Mum" I whispered to myself, I guess she heard it and nod her head.

Then the bookshelves opened and we walked in, but everything was more different than the morning, there was no living room, playground, kitchen, and the garden.

Instead, there was a large room painted in blue and silver, there were two beds that looked so soft and comfy, with fluffy pillows, in the corner of the beds there were large shelves that were filled with candy, popcorn, sandwiches, Ice cream, Milkshakes, etc.

I turned to look at Itzel, only to see her with a blue nightgown and holding a white stuffed bunny in her left hand.

"Y/N, What is your favorite color and Favorite Animal.?" She asked in her childish voice.

I was kinda scared how her voice change to a cold voice into a sweet tone.

"F/C ... and... F/A?" It sounded more like a question.

Itzel rolled her eyes while she giggled.

With the snap of her fingers, my uniform transformed into an F/C nightgown and in my left hand I was holding an F/C F/A.

"Itzel, can I ask you a question?" I had a million questions about her.

"Sure!" she sat down in the bed of the left corner and gave me her infamous smile.

"How did you got this magic? And why did you said 'mum' in a cold voice?" I looked at her directly in her eyes.

Then Her smile turned into a sad smile, her eyes did not sparkle anymore it was turning dull and lifeless.

She sighs and revealed a little bit of her neck and around her neck was a beautiful blue necklace that was in the shape of a heart protected by a pair of wings, it kinda looks like mine... But mine is yellow.

She observed her own necklace and shed a tear from her left eye.

"This necklace was inherited by every female of my family, once you get this necklace in your neck, you will get a painful death in your last breath... My mother didn't give me this necklace, I stole this necklace from her" she laid back down while playing with her necklace

I just started at her

"What happened to your mother and your kingdom?" I was now more curious about her backstory.

" '𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞',

Every people said that in my kingdom, but when she was at home, she was the evilest, cruelest, and ugliest woman you could meet, she was a monster.

When I turned 6 years old, every one of my family was asleep, the shadowy figure didn't kill my family,it was my mother who killed my dad and my twin brother, luckily I escaped and got into this orphanage.

I figured out my mother was dead, but I still hear her voice in my head.

The reason why I hate my mother so much was that she abused me when I did something wrong, she will lock me in the basement and left me to starve for 2 days, or she will use her magic to torture me and leave me without the help of anyone, if someone helped me they will die.

When We go on trips, I see kids playing with their mothers looking very happy, I look at them with envy and sadness for not having a mother to love me.

I always felt alone, without my twin brother, I had no one to talk to, only with Tom, but it never felt the same, Part of my heart died with him.

I only wish to be happy and never walk alone in my broken dreams." She started to cry softly

I walked towards her and gave her a tight hug

"You don't need to walk alone, I will walk with you, always" I caressed her brown hair until I heard a small and soft voice

"Thank you," She said in her tired soft voice and she slept in my arms.

Poor thing, better bring her to our room.

"I hope this works" I whispered to my self

I grabbed my yellow necklace and kissed it.

"Levitate" I mumbled

Then the body of Itzel was floating in the air.

I just smiled and patted my shoulder, and took her to our room.

I put her to bed and covered her with the blanket, and then I walked to my bed and laid down, not even caring if I covered myself, and then my eyelids felt heavy and everything turned black.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

🄰/🄽 Hi! the author here, If you ever have a problem, being abused, depressed, raped, suicidal, Have anxiety, being bullied, etc.

Please talk to an Adult about your problems, if you are shy, timid, or scared, please don't be quiet and get help, or you can talk to me.

I'm saying this stuff because I was abused by my mother when no one was at home, I suffered from depression and anxiety, but I suddenly got help, and now I am feeling better.

Don't stay quiet while suffering, Know that someone will be with you.

Thank you for reading this author note and have a great day/ Great night! 💙
--- Lorena