Chapter 5

~•ωнο αяє γου?•~

Tom's POV
I opened my eyes only to see the darkness surrounding me.

I started to walk forwards just to escape the darkness, I was starting to panic, I couldn't escape it, It took me 15 minutes to escape the darkness until I saw trees and a river filled with big sharp rocks.

I walked forward to see something standing on top of the rock.

It had a white dress flowing in the wind, Long Black Hair flowing like waves of the ocean, and had white pale skin.

I was curious about who was that person, so I walked carefully on the rocks.

I was almost close to the person until I slipped. I felt my heart beating fast, Tears were now filling my eyes making my vision blurry.

I was waiting for my body to splash the cold water and sharp rocks.

But a soft cold grip grabbed my hand.

I looked up only to see a pretty lady looking straight at me.

I studied her face; She had red bloody lips, Dark green eyes, dark hair like the midnight sky, and pale skin.

In her back, she had large pearly white wings that looked soft.

She pulled me up and patted my head.

She had a warm motherly smile joined with her sparkling eyes.

"Are you Alright, Tom?" Her voice was very sweet and soft, but how did she know my name?

"How do you know my name," I asked her, but she only giggled

"Tell me how" I commanded her, but she was still giggling

"Stop giggling!" I Yelled at her

She Stopped giggling, and her smile faded away.

She looked dead

"D-D-Did I do something w-wrong?" Her eyes were now a mix of fear and confusion.

"N-No, but can you please tell me who are you?" I question her

"My name is Merope Gaunt, Consider me as a friend and your guide for the rest of your life." She looked at me with a smile.

The name sounded very familiar, but I shaked it off knowing it was not important anymore.

"Do you know me?" I moved a little closer

"Yes, Your full name is Tom Morvolo Riddle, Born in December 31, 1926 Wools orphanage, London, England, Great Britain.

You are a half-Veela, Half Muggle, and Half pureblood, making you a half-blood.

You're Afraid of being dead, Afraid being alone, Afraid of Love, Afraid being used or hurt, and afraid of being 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

You can't feel love or pity for others.

In the future, you will die on 2 May 1998, only if you do the right choices you will not die." She smirked proudly.

"I could go on," she said with a proud voice

She got everything right, except the other part... Which is weird, but I shaked it off.

I was most disturbed by how she knew my death.

"No" I looked at her trying my best to hide my scared look, but unfortunately I failed

"But what is a veela, muggle, Pureblood, and a half-blood?" I was curious.

I always wanted to know everything, it made me stressed if I didn't know anything.

"You will understand when you're older, but for now you need to wake up" Her voice faded and I was back to reality.