Chapter 6

~•τнє τяυτн•~
Alexander's POV
I opened my eyes to see I was laying in a field of flowers.

I stand up and saw a little girl and a little boy holding hands. I walked foward, so I could ask directions on how to get out of this place.

I was about to talk, until the boy started talking

"*sigh* I know it's our birthday, but We have a guest in our castle, so we must be in our best behavior."

Then he turned to look at his sister

"Is that clear, sister?" The boy said very strictly, but the odd thing is that he had a feminine voice.

"And you must obey my orders, Do you understand, Itzel?"
My eyes widened when he said 'Itzel'.

" B-Bu-

The boy started to shake Itzel by her shoulders.

"No 'but', you must obey my rules or we could be punished by mother... again" He let go Itzel's shoulders and hugged her. He stuffed his head in her shoulders and started crying.

Itzel was shocked of his actions, but she gave up and hugged him tightly.

"I-I-m scare-scared" She said very softly

"I'm scared too" He whispered softly. He let go of the hug and wiped his tears.

I walked forward to see their features.

The boy had hazel eyes with light brown hair and pale skin, while Itzel Had a different features instead of hazel eyes she had dark brown eyes and a dark brown hair with pale skin.

The boy wiped his tears and put a smile on his face.

"Now my dear sister, put up a fake smile, so the castle won't be gloomy!" He said in a thick British accent, making Itzel giggle

The boy grabbed her hand and started walking towards the castle.

It took about 7 minutes to get into the castle.

Itzel opened the doors only to be slapped in the face. A woman with Icey blue eyes, Raven Black hair, pale skin, and red Bloody lips, dragged the two kids by their hair.

The woman stopped and throwed them in the ground. When the doors were closed and the guards walked away, the woman levitated the kids and pushed them very far away.

The boy hit his body with the wall, while Itzel's arm was nailed in the throne. The silver throne made of knives, was now spilled by Itzel's blood.

"You two, were late" The woman said in a cold voice. She walked towards Itzel, but was stopped by the boy

"Please don't hurt her, she didn't knew about the guest, mother!" The boy screamed at her and tried to get up, but he falled down to the ground.

The woman only laughed and lifted the boys head by the hair.

"Oh my, I guess Little Prince Mason does have a Weakness for princess Itzel, Oh wait! I forgot, You are not a boy. You are a girl whose name is Mary Allison Montoya." She laughed even more and walked away from Him.

"You know, the only reason you are a boy, it's because the villagers does not want a girl to rule them." The woman walked towards Itzel, with a knife in her hand

"Mother, you can Torture me, Damage me, Humiliate me, but I beg you mother, don't hurt my sister!" Mary crawled towards Itzel.

"Fine, but you two will be locked in your cage for 2 weeks." The woman glared at Mary then walked away.