Chapter 7

~ƒουи∂ γου!~
Itzel's POV

10 minutes earlier

"Help me!" A female voice echoed in the darkness.

I looked around me, but saw nothing

"Follow my Voice!" The female screamed again

My legs started to Ran to the direction of the voice. I got tired and decided to take a break.

Suddenly I felt someone hugging me tightly.

I turn to look who was hugging me, and saw a girl with long brown hair and pale skin, her face was hidden in my chest, and her clothes looked dirty and bloody.

"I missed you" The female said, this time with a soft voice

"Do I know you?" I question her, she stopped hugging me and looked to the ground.

Her brown hair covering her face.

"Why are you running away?"

My eyes widened, The last song that me and my sister singed.

I tried to hold back my tears, but my eyes betrayed me and drops of water came out of my eyes.

The girl lifted her face to reveal her beautiful hazel eyes and a sad smile.

"I've missed you" she touched my cheek and smiled

"It's been years" I giggled

She patted my head, realizing I was no longer taller than her.

She grabbed my face and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Help me get out of mother" she said, making her skin very pale.

"How?"

"Follow the necklace it will tell you which direction to go, when the necklace stops in front of the door whisper ' Цветок и Дракон ¹' and you will teleport to the place mother helds me. Hurry you don't have time. Goodbye" then she disappeared and I faced the darkness again.

Then I woke up.

I looked around me and noticed I was in my room with everyone sleeping. Suddenly my necklace was floating and pulled me with a great force. I got up and ran quietly trying not to wake up everyone, and started following the necklace.

Then the necklace stopped in front of the secret room in the library. I gripped the edges of my blue night dress and started biting my lips. I was really nervous to see my sister and mother.

I took a deep breath and repeated the same words my sister said.

"Цветок и Дракон " once I whispered those words The bookshelves started to open. I could see a dark room decorated with blue candles, a table filled with torture weapons, and a girl with brown hair laying in the floor.

I was going to walk, but coward back. Once I saw the big cage in the room filled with blood. Tears were falling down my pale cheeks noticing the girl in the floor was sister.

I build my courage again and ran to the dark room and started to unlock the cage with my powers.

"Well, Well,Well, If it isn't my favorite flower." I froze knowing that smooth dark voice.

"Hello Mother" I greeted her with a venomous voice.

"Will you care to explain, how you got here?" I could feel her glare at me

"Let my sister go, and I will tell you how I got here"

"I will free her, but you have to return that necklace back" I turned to her, and saw a smirk appeare on her face.

"No" Suddenly A sharp pain surrounded my body.
I saw my mother with her eyes more darker and her hands glowing blue. I instantly knew she was using her magic.

I closed my eyes while screaming in agony. She started laugh more until she screamed too. I opened my eyes to see Y/N, Tom, and Alexander surrounding me.

Tom looked very sad, yet concentrated while being surrounded by a green aura. He grabbed   Y/N's hand to feel supported making me proud.

While Y/N and Alexander were surrounded by a Yellow aura. Y/N looked consetreaded, but started blushing when she was holding Tom's hand making me laugh a little. Alexander had an angry expression making me confused on his anger.

I started to get up, but failed and falled down until a hand grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw my sister smiling down at me.

"Let's go destroy the Evil Queen" She smirked

I smiled and got up with the help of Mary.

Suddenly we were surrounded by a blue aura and felt a rush of power going up my veins. I and Mary hold hands and pushed the others behind.

"Цветок и Дракон" We said in the same time and my mother was now gone.

~~~~~~••••~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Цветок и Дракон ¹ - Flower & Dragon

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

🐥Itzel🐥: I was crying, when Tom and Y/N hold hands. My ship will forever be strong. Finally I could die in peace. 😇👻

🦄Mary🦄: and they said I was the dramatic one.

🐥Itzel🐥: *smirk* I ate your chocolate

🦄Mary🦄: My Baby *Cries*