I Accept- Chapter 7 (Smut)

(Mature Sexual Content)

///////////////////////

Your POV

"(Y/n) you know that's not what I meant"

Erwin gets up from his chair and goes to his window, looking outside at the moon, avoiding any possible eye contact with me.

"You didn't specify." I say as I also get up from my chair and stand beside him, he continues to look outside the window, still avoiding facial interaction.

"You're perusing the wrong man (y/n), I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get hurt... I think it is best if you leave now."

"Answer me this Erwin. Why do you think you can't make me happy? I'm not some random civilian woman. I was a member of the Survey Corps under your command. I've experience the same things you have, lost people I've loved and cared for and almost lost my own life in numerous occasions. I've been loyal to you since the day I enlisted and had never left your side, no matter how hard things got."

"I never questioned your loyalty (y/n)"

"But you're questioning my strength. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy. Being in the Survey Corps has taught me to enjoy the little things in life while it's still there. Just knowing that you love me and you accepting my love in return is enough to make me happy, even if it's every other day, once a week or only twice a month, it will still always be enough to make me happy and fulfill my needs. I don't need someone to give me attention everyday of my life. And if you die tomorrow or if I die today, I'll still be happy knowing that you accepted my love."

Erwin still refused to look into my eyes but I could see right through that poker face he always carries, I was close to pushing his buttons but I was also close to giving up as well.

"I.. I know I'm not as attractive and in shape as I was before but.." I touch the scar on my face self-consciously. Erwin finally turned his head towards me.

"You know that's not true (y/n) you're beautiful, strong willed, kind hearted and those are just a few of the things that I admire about you, but.. What if I said that I don't love you? You won't be happy if I don't love you the way you love me, so just move on."

"So is it true then?"

Erwin turns his head back to the window "Ye-"

"No Erwin.." I cut him off before he spat out a lie, "Look at me." I forcefully shove his left shoulder, turning him around and not letting him have a choice in hiding his face at the window

"Kiss me." I demanded. Finally that grabbed Erwin's full attention. He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head a little, almost as if he wanted me to repeat what I said in case he had heard wrong.

".. Kiss me and then look into my eyes and tell me that you don't love me. After that, I promise that I will leave.. but I can't promise to find happiness with someone else.."

Erwin still looks at me, not wanting to comply with my request

I continue "..you want me to move on and never come back again, right? This will be the only way. If you can't do this then I won't give up on you Erwin. I will keep trying to win your love everyday until the day I die."

Erwin closes his eyes and lets out a frustrating sigh. After taking another second to think about it he moved closer to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and slowly leaned down to my level and placed a kiss. I tried to hold his lips onto mine for as long as I could. I placed my hands on his thick neck slightly to deepen this kiss. He was holding back. Erwin's lips were warm and tasted better than I had imagined it. I inhaled his intoxicating breaths coming from his nose. I didn't want our kiss to end but he pulled back, causing our lips create a beautiful kissing noise.