Neko! Killua x reader

[ Fluff ♥ ]

*on the couch, cuddling*

"Mew~" you heard your human-cat on you again. He was hugging you close to him while purring. Is he on heat? I just petted him a while tho.

You looked at him. *facepalms* I am flat-chested man -_-
You gulped as you saw him burying his face on your chest.

"Killua." you called. You felt him hummed because of how close you guys were.

"Want some kiss from y/n?" you dont know but.. maybe you're just bored?

..

..

..

"Kisses?"

..

"I just said a kiss tho." you nervously laugh. 'Now I want to regret what I just said T~T'

"Mm.. I want.. I want a lot of kisses of kisses from y/n.." you looked down at him and saw his cat ears were down.

"I want.. tons of kisses until this feeling inside me is content." he says. You sweat-dropped. Oh no.

You brought your palm on his head, gently patting it as you heard your cat purr. You smiled.

"My kiss~~" he said as he closes his eyes. You sighed and placed a kiss on his cheek. He blushed and look at you with pleading eyes.

"Want more?" you asked. He nodded his head vigorously.

You started to kiss his other cheek, and he plead for more. So you kiss his nose, to which he giggles and crave for more. You then kissed his forehead and temple, he lets out love noises and pulled you to him. Asking for more kisses~

Oh gosh..

"I won't be able to control myself." you whispered but Killua heard you. He looked at you with innocent eyes. Asking what do you mean but you shook your head and gently held his chin.

"I know you're asking for this." you said as you placed a soft kiss on his lips.

0////0

"Y/n.. I want that kind of kiss more." he says in his blush.