Killua x reader

this is requested by @spikeiggy
Hope you like it!

[ Fluff ig? ]

Killua's POV:

It was another hectic day, I got another mission to do. Damn it, I don't even know who the target is. But the hint was it has a close connection to us.

"Kiru, it's close to your spot. In the trees, wearing a dark hood."

"Got it." I irritatedly say as I turned off the device near my ear. Oh, how much I hate that *sshole.

I jump in the trees and landed on the tall grass. I quickly check if there is someone in the area.

Well, I happened to see a small figure just a few meter far from me. It's covered in a hood. This is it.

I took silent steps towards it. Keeping an eye and observing the figure. I move my arm bringing it to the figure. It landed on it's shoulder. My sharp nails came out in alert.

The figure jolted in surprise, taking off the hood as I finally saw the one behind it.

"Onii-chan, you finally done th-- Aghh!"

I back away because of the scream. Feeling my cheeks heat up as I carefully observe what's in front of me.

A girl?! Wait..

No..

"H-hey.?" she stuttered and takes steps backwards.

My heart ache as I stared at the girl. It's her. It's Y/N.

I felt my nails transformed back to its normal form. I can't barely move. All I know I'm doing is staring at her.

W-why.. Her..?

"Hey, y/n darling. Who are you talkin' t-- Oh, I see we've got some luscious fruit here." I turned to see a familiar- very familiar person standing near us.

"H-Hisoka.." I stammered.

This isn't what I think it is! Impossible!

Second Person's POV:

The pink-haired guy's vision had darken. He eyed the two figures in front of him, opening his mouth to speak.

"What are you doing to my sister?" he asked, a low growl escape his lips.

Killua, now, doesn't know what to do. He has no idea that their target will be this bastard's sister.

A 'ting' was heard beside his ear abruptly, indicating that the device turned on once again.

"Take the girl and run away as fast as you can. Once I send the signals." he heard his brother's voice.

The boy nodded as he prepared himself. Hisoka on the other hand, inquistively watch his movements. He knows something is about to occur.

The state subsequently changed. The wind howled the area harshly. Hisoka steps forward.

Parting his lips, he spoke in a dark way, "Not my sister."

"Onii-chan, what's going on?" the innocent girl asked but she got no response.

She stared the two males. She has no idea what's the situation.

Then a tall figure landed just between them. It's shiny black hair waved as it falls in his waist.

'That's my cue!' the boy thought.

Killua activated his godspeed, dashing to the girl and quickly carried her. He bother not to look back and hastily left the place.

He can hear them fighting at his back, but he chose to do what he's told to.