Killua x reader

[ Fluff ]

*after watching a tv movie*

"Your eyes look tired, why don't you close them for a minute?" killua suddenly said as he leaned closer looking at you intensely.

You let out a yawn and looked up at him, not minding what's going on since you were too sleepy to do so.

"You think so?" you yawned again and stretch your arms, but since Killua is close to you like a koala you couldn't really do so.

You sighed and eventually started to close your eyes. As of the silverette, he placed a hand under your head attempting to support it. But it really wasn't for support.

Your eyes shot open when you felt warm lips enveloped yours. You pushed him immediately.

(*」>д<)」───

"What the! Y-you! Taking advantage of me being freaking sleepy here!" you blushed and covered your mouth with a hand.

It was only a peck though. But I should tell you that he just stole your first kiss.

"Yep. So what?" he leaned back and sat on the couch accross you, casually.

"What so what? you assh*le! So what my ass when I punch you real hard on your face.."

Little did you know, the guy wasn't listening to you. He's ignoring your words and admiring your face. Yes, your face. ;)

So shut your pretty mouth before he--

*chu~*

"You're too noisy," he chuckled and pinch your flustered cheek.

Why don't you just shut up and kiss me?"

×////×

--

I'm sorry if it's too short ╥﹏╥