Being alone

Situations always don't favour us!!
Many of us know that.... That's what happening with me right know.
But let me tell you a thing "self pity is the worst kind of selfishness".
Don't ever sympathise on yourself and don't let others do that..... Be this strong that nobody not even a situation can let you down!! So wht if I am alone.I can do a loads of things. Everyone don't have the same criteria for fun. Being alone gives you time with yourself! Take this time and decide your actual needs, your needs for happiness and it may not definitely be going outside in restrau or in clubs. It may be the simplest thing like reading, writing, painting anything that makes you calm and happy!
Think of using your time productively think that how can I use this time to grow my abilities.... Grow myself... My inner self.....
For the past few days my feeling were very worst, it was like dying on the inside. Today when that feeling again came and it became insufferable for me to bear I decided to take action.... Action in the sense of soothing my heart and calming myself!!
It only takes hard will to start something and mark my words only to start,cause starting a thing is the hardest part. And once you get started then there is not a force in this universe that can stop you..... We all are unstoppable but we don't really realise it..... We are so engrossed in self pitying that we forget that we are strong.... Stronger than these wordly things..... We become slaves of our thoughts which is soo wrong.... Freedom comes from mind it do really comes from there.... Be head strong.... Rule your mind and thoughts don't let them rule you.....
Keep motivating yourself that's the best thing that one can do for itself.
Don't really set criteria for your happiness..... Let it come from any source..... Open every way so that it can come in any form.... And it's really ok to not like clubs, parties, clothes etc. Cause believe me LIFE is much more than these all things..... It's above it all. There are so many asoects of life that are waiting for you to explore them. So just don't waste your time in the wrong place where you are not cherished.... Cause there's a place that's awaiting you, there are people awaiting you but you don't know.... Make an effort just don't think just make it and when you'll find your correct place that day will be it!!
That day all your harships and all your lonloness will pay and you'll not regret coming there..... That's all I want to say for now on this topic....

             Your friend's note
*Please do tell me how you feel reading this experience of mine*
Comments are highly anticipated! Do tell me if I made mistakes and what you think about this topic as I told you I love to listen and learn so please tell me what's your story.
Till then byby see you soon.... Take care my friends💜💜
*