Silent Killer

As you can see the heading. My today's topic is on silent killer of our dreams i.e. distraction!!
It doesn't sound that dangerous, right? But it is....
Be focused, and by focus I mean be focused on your goals and aims of life. Enjoy your life, don't live Monotoneously,cause fun is must but don't keep anything before your goals.
Learn how to prioritize things. Everyday in the morning write the progress that you made yesterday in the direction of your goal. Write and repeat your aim everyday, what you have to achieve, what hardwork does it need from you..... Anything related to your goal!!
Sometimes we are so indulged in worldly pleasures that we get distracted from the path of our goal. And believe me our inner self tell us repeatedly that something is wrong. What you have to do is wait and talk to your inner self, ask-"If by doing this particular thing am I being to successful, will it lead me to my goal etc.?? ".
Don't let your goal be suppressed by a small moment of fun and happiness.
Cause always remember "Your goal is all worthy enough for pain and hardships that you went through in Achieving it"
Yes make your goal the biggest and most important thing in your life. Love it and live it like your lover. Yess your goal is worthy enough.
So for mere fun and worldly happiness you can't let your lifelong goal go to trash..... Like I said in the starting live your life but not on the stake of your GOAL!!

A friends talk
So guys what you think about this chapter please do comment and tell me!
It's the starting of the book so I have less readers but I really really am thankful for all those who reads my book!! You all are so so important to me.... So please don't feel shy or something just comment and tell me how's it. Even if it's bad just do tell me guys I'd appreciate it!! I just want you all to talk to me. 💜💜💜💜
Si see you soon and byby till next chapter

 💜💜💜💜Si see you soon and byby till next chapter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This above pic doesn't relate to the chapter.... But I thought that I should really post it!!