failure 👎☹👎

When I was in school I used to have a very different perception about failure. As I came to college I developed a different one!!
Today I faced one. What should I do? Either I should morn on it or I should get up and start working again. Everyone of my friend got selected instead of me. I want to ask a question that does this failure defined me? Does this failure defined my potential??
After thinking for some time I got the answer to it that no it doesn't define me "don't let small failure come in the way of your big success"
We all work so hard towards our goal and then if we fail most of us quit or gets demotivated!! "Does our will for success and our love for success is this weak????"
All of you ask this question to yourself. Yesterday I saw a video which said that "success is not an easy task or a comfortable one, it's a process very uncomfortable. For success you have to come out of your comfortable zone"
Failure is necessary, it's like a fuel to ourselves to get motivated. When we get failures we spend extra time with ourselves. We get to know ourselves, but it hurts and there are very less or few people that support us during our failure. And we are the biggest supporter of ourselves, no matter if anyone is standing with us or not we have to stand for ourselves..... Big and high!!
I refuse to bow down in front of my fears and failures. I will always and always hold my head high, no matter what. From today I have promised it to myself. No matter if whole world is against me I'll fight for myself. I won't let myself down, no I just won't. I have fought a long way to come where I am now, I just can't back away now!!
Can I?? The answer will always be no.... I wont.
Just stay strong, you have to be fir yourself.... 💜💜