Know yourself

When you say that you it doesn't effect you, other people opinion doesn't matter etc. Do you really mean it??
Say the things that you mean to say, don't just say it to show others that you are strong. To be strong you have to follow these also. Lets take a situation where we say that being alone and being less social does not matter to you, but when you watch others around you partying, chit chatting, making friends etc, then why do you sulk??
If you enjoy being alone then why do you feel so bad when people around you doesn't give you enough consideration. If the thing is you really feel bad being alone than don't be!!
If you don't have many friends then let it be, just hang out with that one friend that makes you feel great rather than being with a bunch of people who makes you feel like shit.
I say it everytime that don't live for others and many of you might be following this from their perspective but if you even think about others a lil bit it means that they are effecting you. You should not pretend but feel that they really don't matter in your life at all, we all will get this thing in our life sooner or later but when we'll get it that day we will be reborn. So why wait for such a moment, start it from now. Feel it, believe it that they don't matter in your life at all, you have been living your life fabulously without them, you have been facing life with so much courage all alone so why do you need them?? In fact why do you need anybody??
Only you can do good for yourself, so live yourself. Cherish yourself, put yourself above all and by doing this you are not at all being greedy.
So please just part your ways from the people that make you feel like shit, rather spend time with yourself and people who do really live your presence.
You are worth, you are here for a reason. Just know it..... There always be one person that will truely live you and it can be anyone be it you mum, pa, bf, gf, bff, gff anyone but there will be a one and thats enough for you to go ahead in your life rather than having a toxic gang of people. So always love yourself and know yourself, cause you can as much create yourself as much you can destroy.

Till next chapter enjoy yourself, cherish yourself and remember that I really love you all. Take care and change for good, change for yourself not others.