Part 2

Denki POV

I wake up in Shinsou's arms. Why do I like him? Am I gay? Why do I do this to myself. I have so many questions. I still have the butterflies in my stomach. "Good Morning!" "Good Morning" "I'm going to go to my dorm to change" "Alright bye" 

Shinsou POV

Why do I like him so much! He is cute and attractive but I don't know. I need to text dad. He would know what to do.

Shinsou: Hey dad I need help

Aizawa: Let me guess you have a crush on a blonde

Shinsou: um

Aizawa: I saw you blushing next to him

Shinsou: ..........

Aizawa: Look I was joking when I said "Don't fall in love with a blonde it ruins your life"

Shinsou: well you don't have a very joking matter

Aizawa: Get to class 

Shinsou: ok

I should confess to Kaminari later. No way he likes me but it is worth a try. Time to go to class.

Time skip to class

Denki POV

"Shinsou can you meet me in the common at 9 later today?" "Um sure" "O-ok" didn't think he would actually say yes. Alright boring class now.

Time skip to lunch

I'm going to sit with the squad this time

"DID YOU ASK HIM?!" "Ask who?" "don't play dumb with me" "I just asked him to meet me in the common room at 9" "Ok"

Time skip to the end of school

How am I going to ask him. No way he likes me. He shows no interest in me. It is impossible for him to like me. But it is worth a try.

time skip to 9 in the common room I see Shinsou come in the common room. "So why did you want me here." It is your time to shine Kaminari "Well I uh ha- what I mean is um I-" Dammit Kaminari why are you like this "Yes or No" "what?" *Shinsou's quirk activates* CRAP WHY AM I LIKE THIS WHY DID I FALL FOR IT! "Now tell me what you were going to say." "I have a crush on you Shinsou" crap he is going to hate me now....."I love you to Kaminari" WHAT OMFG NJNJHJHJNKJUKVGJGUKJJU wait, why is he leaning in.......

Shinsou POV (think of this as these are both of there thought's while it was happening)

I see Kaminari waiting for me in the common room. "So why did you want me here" "Well I uh ha- what I mean is um I-" I know a way for him to budge "Yes or No" "what?" *Shinsou's quirk activates* gotcha "Now tell me what you were going to say." "I have a crush on you Shinsou" .......I didn't know he liked me..."I love you too Kaminari" idk if I should do it. I'm going to do it. but he might hate me....

3rd person 

Shinsou leans in and kisses Kaminari which snaps him out of the trans. Kaminari pulls back but he kisses Shinsou back but this time is longer. They both pull back. "So I guess we are dating?" "Yeah I guess we are..." "Can I sleep with you again?" the Pikachu looking boy said "Sure." they both go to Shinsou's dorm. They both got to sleep immediately. "Good night Denki" "Good night Hitoshi..." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

552 words | Hope you enjoy this chapter!