Part 3

Denki POV 

I wake up in Shinsou's arms, again. I slowly get out of his arms bc I don't want to wake him up and I want to go to my dorm. I walk to the door and I try as slow as I can to open it but doors being doors it creeks and somehow he didn't wake up from them. I'm glad it is Saturday. I close the door and I see my dad at my dorm. Why is he here at 9:00 in the morning? "Hi dad, why are you here?" "Wait why did you come out of that dorm?" "I thought this was your dorm?" "Ummmmm no reason." "Let's talk about this in my dorm" "Ok" and we go to my dorm. "Denki, tell me why you were in that dorm instead your dorm." shittttt I guess I should tell him or else he will keep asking me why "Well I am in love with is boy... and we starting...dating, I guess that kinda explains much...." "Well Denki I support you." OwO I didn't expect that but yayyy " OK well why are you here dad" "Well..."

3rd Person

Denki notices his dad is on the brink of tears "Last night your mom had a seizure in her sleep and I rushed her to the Hospital immediately but they couldn't save her so she pa-passed" Denki immediately started crying and him and his father hugged "This can't be real. "Please tell me your lying dad." "PLEASE" "I wish this wasn't real also but it is" "Denki I am sorry but we can get through this some how." "O-ok" I'll go now" "bye dad" "bye Denki" 

Shinsou POV

I wake up without Denki in my room, weird. I swear he was last night. Meh I am just going to get breakfast. I go outside my dorm and I see an adult coming out of Denki's dorm weird. "Mr um why were you in his room." "Oh I'm Denki's dad, nice to meet you" "Oh I'm Hitoshi Shinsou" "wait, Denki came out of your room, so your his boyfriend?" "Oh um yeah." "Oh ok I was just heading out, I'm going to go now." "It was a pleasure to meet you" "It was also a pleasure to meet you Denki's dad" " I hear extreme crying from Denki's dorm. "Oh yeah also you need to be with him, he would appreciate it" "Oh um ok" I head to Denki's dorm and he is crying "Kaminari why are you crying?" "my m-mother s-she died..." he continues crying...understandably "oh my god...I am so sorry Kaminari....." Denki stands up and hugs me and is not letting go I put my arms around him also. "I cant believe shes gone...." "I wish I could've done more.." "Shinsou....please help me with during this time in my life.." "I will no matter how hard it will be." "Ok.....thank you" he lets go "I'm going to tell my friends...so you can do whatever you want to." "O-ok Kaminari" 

Denki POV 

Shinsou leaves my dorm and I start texting my friends

Pikachu: Mina, I need to tell you something....It is quite serious.

Pink Alien: WAIT LET ME GUESS, YOU DIED IN ROBLOX

Pikachu: No, I am actually being serious. 

Pink Alien: Oh sorry, so what is it?

Pikachu: My mom died.....

Pink Alien: OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU

Pink Alien: I'm also sorry I thought you were joking.

Pikachu: It is fine..

Pink Alien: you need to tell the rest of the squad 

Pikachu: I am.

Pink Alien: Ok I'll let you text them

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pikachu: Kirishima I got something to tell you...it is quite serious

Daddy shark: Oh ok bro what it is it?

Pikachu: My mom died...

Daddy Shark: omg I'm so sorry for you, how did she die?

Pikachu: She died from a seizure in her sleep