Part 6

Shinsou POV 

I wake up and immediately look at my phone for a message. I did get one from the hospital. They said "Kaminari is awake. You can visit him now anytime." Yesssssssssssssssss but I have to go to school first. 

timeskip to school    

I go into the classroom and everyone is in their seats doing nothing. Not even Bakugou is doing something. I go take my seat. "Hello class. Today, as you may know. Kaminari had a panic attack. He was rushed to the Hospital immediately. You all probably want the answer, if he is alive or dead. Well, he is alive. Thankfully he is alive, the hospital texted me saying that you can visit him. Just not during school hours. Anyways with that out of the way, lets get started." When da-Mr. Aizawa said that, I saw sighs of relief from everyone.

timeskip to the end of school

I rush to the dorms, change, then I run to the hospital as fast as I can. I have never ran this fast before. I see the Hospital in my sights. I get to the counter out of breath. "Hi um...do you..know..where....Denki Kaminari's....room...is?" "Yeah, it is on the 3rd floor and on the 2nd door to the right." "Ok thanks" I go to the elevator and I press the button to get to the 3rd floor. I get to the 3rd floor and I go to the 2nd door on the right. I open it and I see....Denki! I immediately hugged him. "Kami I worried about you all night." "You don't need to worry anymore Shinsou." I let go of him "So, when are you going to get released from the hospital?" "Today, at 3pm" "So in 30 minutes" "yep" "ok I might as well wait in here for 30 minutes" "yeah" "So, where is Garfield and Shadow right now?" "In my room sleeping or cuddling" "Of course" "Shinsou, where do you think we will be in the next 10 years?" "Hopefully still together but only time will tell" "True"

30 minutes later

The Doctor comes in and says "Ok Kaminari, you are now released from the hospital." "I also see this guy has came to pick you up if I'm correct" "yeah you are correct." "ok" we go out of the Hospital and go to the dorms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

384 words | I know another filler chapter BUT there will be more drama on Friday or Saturday. Also the angst is over for now. Ok Bye!