part 5💙

you wake from a instagram notification you look to see who it is and you see:
@faith.moormeier tagged you in a photo
you giggle quietly so payton wouldn't wake up and you get out of the bed and walk to faiths room and knock on the door. you see her walk out and she asked "yes may i help you?" she giggles "um missy may you care to explain this photo here" say in a playful sassy tone and laugh "what? y'all are cute together AND i can tell that payton likes you bc he always talks about you after y'all text AND when y'all were going to hang out he hade this HUGE smile on his face" she says "oh.." you blush hard "AND if you look at his contact name he has you as crush." "oh i didn't know that" you look at her and smile "do you like him" "yes-i mean no i mean-yes" you blush again "THEN DATE ALREADY!" she yells and laughs. that eventually wakes payton up he comes up to you and wraps his arms around you "why were you yelling faith" he laughs in his raspy morning voice "because y'all need to date y'all obviously like each other y/n even told me that she did- oh righ i wasn't supposed to tell you that." "FAITH REALLY" you yell playfully and blush really hard "y/n can i talk to you in my room" he looks at faith "ALONE"he says and laughs "sure!" you say back and laugh. he took you in his room and yall are talking "so um y-y/n i-i like you" "oh-um payt- "lik-like i'm in love with you y/n" "what i was going to say wa- you were interrupted once again "i understand if you don't feel the same w-way about me bu- "PAYTON LET ME SPEAK" you yell then giggle a little bit "oh-ok.. talk" he looks at you in the eyes "i feel the absolute same way about you" as you put your hands on top of his "i've been in love with you since the first time i saw you payton, i mean with all this stuff happening right now your my happiness pay.. your so loving and caring and i love you to death" yousay tearing up a lil bit "i love you too y/n" then he kisses you. it's the best feeling in the world. he pulls away and you hear faith squeal with joy "WHAT THE HELL FAITH" you and payton yell at the same time and you all start bursting out laughing "ok i'm gonna leave the room now because payton's going to kill me" you and faith laugh while payton gives her a playful death stare. "hey i have an idea!" you say "and that is?" payton questions " what if we give hints that we're dating until people find out it's about us?!" "who's gonna post first?" payton answers "here i will"

i know this chapter was short i'm running out of ideas for this book!! so if you have any request just tell me but the next chapter will be the instagram posts of payton and y/n!! hope y'all enjoyed💗 i love y'all!
                              -layla🖤