Part 23❣

You finally get home from the pictures! you flop on your bed and look to check your phone, and see that Anthony is packing his bags to leave and go home... "awe antttttt dont goooooooooo!" you whine, "but i have to babeeeeeeeeee" he whines back and picks you up and lays you on the bed and lays on top of you and pretends to fall asleep and starts snoring "oh my god anthony your not asleep so get off of meee" you whine and laugh "but you did say that you didnt want me to leave" he looks at you and smiles and ends up squeezing your cheeks "ughh fine" you laugh "ok ima get back to packing" he says "ok!" you kiss him and he gets off you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skip after you drop off anthony:

You guys finally walk into the airport, and walk to the terminal hand in hand. "Well, y/n were finally here..." Anthony turns to you. "Ugh I know, and this is the end... Isn't it?" "Yep.. I believe so." You pull Anthony into a tight hug. "Flight 837, now boarding to Kentucky." The lady says on the loud speaker "I have to go..." Anthony grabs your face and kisses you. Holy shit... This is the last time I'll ever be with Anthony.. Forever. And this will probably be the last time that I ever see him..... again..... You think. You guys pull apart, and you say "goodbye..." "Bye y/n.. Love you" you look at him with tears "love you too Anthony."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You finally get into your apartment, and just lay down on your bed waiting for the door to open for Payton to come in. You hear the door open and Payton comes in your room, and lays on your bed, turns on Netflix, and cuddles with you. "Payton, I missed you." He turns to you and kisses your head "I missed you too y/n, and I'm sorry for everything that's happened.. My head was not in the right place." "It's ok though, I mean it's all in the past." You shrug your shoulders. Then he kisses you. Damn have you missed that.

Time skip 7 years:
"I do!" "I do!" Y'all look at each other "you may kiss the bride!"the priest says. Then he kisses you really passionately. Well, now I'm here. Where I never thought I would be, with the love of my life. Married, to the one person I love... This feels awesome. " how does it feel now being Y/n Moormeier?" Payton asks excitedly "holy shit, this feels so good!" Then you kiss him "I love you Payton Moormeier" "I love you too Y/n Moormeier"