part 21❤️

its night time and you do your nightly routine and chsnge into your pajamas.. then you turn on netflix and decide to watch y/f/s!! then you hear your phone vibrate and see you gogt a text! then you look at yout phone and see that you got a text from sophia! and it caught you by surprise because yall havent talked in a few months or so!

Sophia Caruso🖤💜: omg hey y/n!!!!💛💛

Y- hey soph!! or should i say.... lydia deetz😏😂🥰😊

Sophia💜: whats up girly!! i missed you!

Y- awww soph i missed you too! and nothing much.. but you know.. drama stuff🤣💀

Sophia💜: OMGGG SPILLLLLLLL🤣🤣🤩

Y- ok.. so payton and i broke up and i eventually got with anthony.. and then avani started beiung really mean to me about it.. then paytin started to say the avani was better than me in so many ways.. but thank god that i had some friends to back me up.. like anthony and some other people... and  then payton called me amd told me that he missed me and stuff like that.. so then like 5-6 hours ago, we went out to starbucks to talk about it.. then we both agreed to get back together in a week bc i promised anthony that if payton and i agreed to get back together.. then we could be together for another week!💀 sooooo yeah!

Sophia💜:  dangg that sounds tiring🤣 but im honestly doing nothing but the musical lololololololol

Y- OMG LUCKYY and how is that going!!!

Sophia💜: awww lol its going good! and speaking of that i have an interview soon! so i gtg!!

Y- alr bye!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sophia 💜: byeee y/nnnnn💛💛💛💛💍💍

then after that you put your phone down and start watching the tv.. then you finally noticed that you have been watching the tv for hourssss and now its like 5am and youve gotten no sleep!! so you finally turn your phone off and finally go to sleep!

im soooooooo soooooooo soooooo sorry that i havent posted in such a long time and this is really short!! but i dont have a lot of time to write this so this is the best i could do!! but ill write some more soon!! byeeee💗💗💗

i love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें