Dipper x Pacifica

KK: Hi pups! Since Mila is still in the hospital, Casper decided that it's time for a very important friend of ours to react ships with us.

CASPER: Come on, man! It's not that bad!

DEKOTA: No! Ships are disgusting! It feels wrong to be seeing those things!

CASPER: I don't think so. KK, now!

KK: *pulls out a remote and presses it and a cage falls on Dekota*

CASPER: *escapes before he got caught *

DEKOTA: You guys are mean. You learned it from Mila, didn't you?

CASPER: Maybe.

CASPER: So KK, what's the ship?

KK; It's a Gravity Falls ship!

DEKOTA: Did you say Gravity Falls?

DEKOTA: I mean..like that even matters...

CASPER: It says 'Dipcifica'.

KK: Eeeek! I ship! I think it's an awesome ship! It might even be canon!

DEKOTA: How can you even tell it's canon?

CASPER: Well, I mean, KK has a 50% chance of being right. In the Lost Legends comic book, we see Dipper confessing to Pacifica of how she's smart, creative, and confident. And we also get some hug scenes in Northwest Mansion Mystery and in one of the Lost Legends comics.

KK: Don't forget that Pacifica is starting to develop feelings for Dipper! And in one of Mabel's coloring books, we see a picture of Dipper and Pacifica together, along with some words written on it. It's also one of the popular ships like Billdip and Mabifica.

CASPER: So, there might be a chance that the both of us have a point.

DEKOTA:

DEKOTA: Wow. You guys really are Fallers, aren't ya?

KK: Just answer the question, Dekota: Do you ship Dipcifica? Or skip it?

DEKOTA: Well...considering that I'm a Faller myself and that you guys have the reasons of why I should ship it...I guess I ship.

CASPER: Yes! He's one of us, man!

KK: Mila would be proud.

DEKOTA: How could she be proud of me? She's more into Wendip.

CASPER: What?!😱

DEKOTA: Yep. She sometimes draws fanart about it.

KK:

CASPER:

*SCREAMS*