𝑰𝑰𝑰.

˖⋆࿐໋₊

Dong Shan Cai got her stuff out of her looker

Dong Shan Cai got her stuff out of her looker. She knew everyone passing by was now aware of who she was. It was a disaster and a misunderstanding too. She was only looking for the idiot who stepped on her phone! That so called, now piece of trash, was laying in the back of her locker, completely out of function. Taking it out, she let out a small groan, when seeing the damage again. What is she going to tell her parents? However, what was even more frustrating, were the people passing her and obviously talking about her, not even trying a tiny bit to hide it. While ruthless shutting her looker, her friends Li Zhen and Chen Qing He came running over to her.

"Shan Cai, are you hurt?" Li Zhen was concerned. Shan Cai shook her head, looking at her friends.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault. I couldn't protect you." Qing He being himself, he always felt as if he needed to protect the girl he secretly had feelings for and immediately felt guilty. He swallowed. "Why did you attack Mr. Bobbit?"

Again, Shan Cai let out a small groan. "It wasn't my intention to attack him! I wanted to find the F4 member with the green shoes. He stepped on my phone and destroyed it!"

"F4? What is F4? Who are they?" Li Zhen wondered.

"Are that these boys, the girls are taking photos of? They seem to be quite popular."

"The F4 members are very popular seniors." A female voice spoke, coming from behind the three freshman.
They turned around to look at a very pretty girl, walking towards them, smiling.

"Are you guys new?" She asked nicely. They nodded.

"Yes. We're freshman from the nutrition department." Shan Cai paused. "And you are?"

"Junior in journalism. I'm Guo Caijie." She smiled at them.

Qing He, who starred at her, mumbled, kind of to himself, kind of not. "You're so pretty."

"Caijie, why is F4 so popular?"

"They're four senior students at Ming De. Their average height is 1,85m. They're all very handsome, talented and outgoing. Most importantly, at school, they all excel in their respective fields. Hua Ze Lei majors in music.  Xi Men, Mei Zuo and Dao Ming Si major in business administration. They attract a lot of attention at school. They always get the best scholarships and they're all skilled in at least three languages. They're not only smart, but have great taste too. They might look like players, but they respect women. The four of them are very close. They've been friends since they were little. It's almost impossible for someone new to join them. Because of that, F4 has always been very mysterious at Ming De. The girls all love them, and there are many boys who want to prove being better than them. These boys challenge them to prove that they are more popular and attractive."

Walking behind Caijie through the halls, Shan Cai was curious to ask, "Challenge? How do they challenge them?"

"With Bridge."