𝑰𝑽.

˖⋆࿐໋₊

"Maiiiiiii!!!" When Mai came out of the lecture hall from her fashion class, she looked to her right, seeing a familiar girl running up to her, with a big grin plastered on her pretty face. She was a couple of centimetres taller than Mai with short hair, looking a bit messy in that moment. She often looked a bit like a mess, but her smiling face made her always glow and shine. For Mai she was a very beautiful girl.
Yue Lee, one of Mai's best friends, jumped at her and embraced her in a warming hug. "Since when are you back? You have to tell me everything! How was it? Why didn't you tell me earlier you were coming back." She rambled, not letting Mai have a chance of responding to any of her questions. Saying the last sentence, Lee began to pout. But her smile came back as fast as it disappeared. Yue Lee was one of these persons, who were just always happy. And because of Mai being one of these persons too, they immediately became friends after meeting each other. However, the difference between them was, that Lee was a more fidgety happy person (only sometimes), while Mai was more of a calm soul.

Mai smiled softly back at her. "I'm sorry. I arrived yesterday and was so tired I went to bed immediately. Besides, I wanted to surprise you. And it was amazing. Oh! I meet Jing in Paris and she wanted me to give you a big hug from her. So here you go." This time Mai embraced Lee in a hug.

When they both let go of each other, Lee leaned over to her and whispered to her best friend. "And have you already seen Lei? How was his reaction?" She playfully winked at Mai.

"Lee... you know it isn't like that. He likes Jing. He always did. And my feelings for him disappeared a long time ago." At least she thought so. Mai and Lee became friends way after Mai had a crush on Lei. However, she still told Lee about it. Lee knew that Mai's feelings where still somewhere inside her. Covered perfectly well by a lot of lies and imaginated feelings to hide them.

"Yeah... you can maybe lie to yourself. But I know you." Lee looked deeply into Mai's eyes, as if she could see into her best friend and every part of her beautiful little soul. "And I know him. In addition, what I know too, is that you both will one day become a couple."

Mai rolled her eyes, at the foolish acting of her beloved friend. "Stop, Lee. We are just really good friends. You know that."

Lee sighed, giving in. For the moment. "Okay... Then let's go. I have to talk to Xi Men for a second." She immediately began to smile widely again, with Mai returning it.
When Lee became friends with Mai, she also became friends with F4 and Jing sometime later, because Mai was so close to them. They were not as close as Mai was with them, but all of them came along pretty good. Except Lee's relationship to Jing, as the three girls were besties, Lee was a lot closer to Jing than compared to the boys.

While both of the girls walked through the bright white halls of Ming De, Lee told Mai about what happened, while Mai was away. On their way to the Bridge Room, where they would usually find F4, they saw the so called boys on the other end of the hall, coming their way. Reaching them, Mai smiled at the boys. Lee immediately walked up to Xi Men, taking is hand and walking away with him, without saying anything else to the others. "Xi Men. I have to ask you something. And it is very important, so you have to be serious..." The other four looking after them.

"Hi Lee! Bye bye Lee!" Mei Zuo laughed and turned around to Mai. "What is up with her? Is she alright?"

"Don't worry. It is about a present for her grandpa's birthday. She thought about giving him a special tea or something as a gift and wanted Xi Men's help." Mai chuckled, looking after her best friend pulling the boy behind her, not giving him a chance to escape from her, even if he was five centimetres taller than her. "And? How has your day been so far?" She asked the other three boys that still stood next to her.

Mei Zuo again spoke up. "Si just had an argument with a freshman girl. However, she was kind of the one to argue. She claimed Si stepped on her phone and destroyed it, when we meet up with Mr. Bobbit yesterday. You know how he behaves in situations like this, so I probably don't have to tell you." He began to laugh. "I'm the super cool Dao Ming Si and I don't care about anybody else than myself!" He pointed at his face, trying to mimic Si's expression and voice. Somehow, he managed to look a bit like Mai's brother, even if he also looked like a child grimacing. Si narrowed his eyes, hitting Mei Zuo on the back of his head, which lead Lei to laugh at the two.
The sound of his laugh made Mai's heart melt. It being one of the most beautiful things she had ever heard.

"I think I know who you mean. Is she the girl who wanted to 'attack' Mr. Bobbit?" Mai asked, trying to hold back a laugh at the sight of Mei Zuo and Si, foolishly fighting witch each other.

Now Si answered with is loud emphatically voice, stopping in his actions. "Why should I know that? I mean it isn't as if she is someone very important. She is none of our business. I don't care if I broke her phone or not."
Looking at Si, Mei Zuo stopped as well, straightening his clothes.

"You could learn to be a bit nicer to others. That wouldn't hurt you." Mai slapped Si on his shoulder. "Not everyone has the money to just buy a new phone. There are people who work hard for their money. People usually don't have the luck we have. You have to learn, that with your manner you can also easily hurt people without knowing it. Even if it is 'just' a girl who may not be important to you."

Her brother rolled his eyes, annoyed by her. "You can be so annoying sometimes."

"But I know how to behave. Besides, I have personal experience. I know how some may feel, if you talk to them that way. And you know what it can result in. All of you do." Mai admonished him. Looking to her left, she saw Lei starring at her. She met his eyes, not breaking their eye contact for a moment. A couple of seconds later, she turned around, going the same way, she just came from. Letting the three boys behind, all of them looking after her.
"What was that?" Mai could her Mei Zuo ask behind her. But nobody responded.

Her brother could be so stupid and annoying sometimes. However, what Mai also knew was that when Si loved someone, he was caring, protecting and fighting for that one. And no matter how much of an idiot he was from time to time, she loved and cared for him too.

Walking around a corner, Mai suddenly ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?" She already began to apologise, before even knowing who the other person was. When she looked down at them, Mai was faced with the girl, she just argued with her brother about.

"No, no. I'm fine. Thanks. What about you?" The girl rambled, fiddling nervously with her hands around. She was a couple of inches smaller than Mai. Her hair styled in a short bob.

Mai smiled soothingly at her. "I'm fine as well. Thank you. Aren't you the girl from the accident?"

"You mean 'the girl who attacked Mr. Bobbit'?" She tried to mimic the people, talking about her. Mai had noticed as well, that since the incident, everyone was talking about the freshman. "Yes, that's me." She ended, pointing at herself.

"If I'm being honest, I don't really believe you wanted to attack him. It looked more like a misunderstanding to me. However, let's just forget about it. What is your name?" Mai answered still smiling kindly at her.

"Thank you. You're the first one to believe that I think." She looked thankfully up to Mai. "My name is Dong Shan Cai. Nice to meet you, Mai."

Mai chuckled. "So, you've already heard about me? Nice to meet you too, Shan Cai." She held out her hand, with Shan Cai shacking it.

"Yes, indeed I did."

"I believe you got the introduction tour about F4?" Mai was aware of older students giving new freshman's an introduction into the world of the 'great F4'. Which obviously included her as well, as she was the sister of their 'leader' and really close to all of them.

"Yes." Shan Cai laughed it off. Suddenly holding her hand up, as if she wanted Mai to stop doing something. "Oh! I have to go. I have class now. Bye bye, Mai. See you." And with that she walked, more like ran, away. Not letting Mai the chance to say goodbye as well.
She chuckled, looking after the girl hurrying through the hall.

˖⋆࿐໋₊