GoDating.com

That night I slept quite roughly. My head just couldn't get the thought of last night out. I was lonely and miserable. My head ached as I got out of bed to freshen up. My room was still a mess and I had no intentions of cleaning it up. I decided to throw on a pair of shorts and a shirt before sitting down on my bed. I wasn't in the mood of eating anything that morning and was surprised when Jin Hyung didn't call me downstairs yet.

Last night was too much for me as the thoughts just wouldn't leave my head. I started to become furious again and chucked my pillow onto the floor. After a few minutes, I managed to calm myself a bit. I was still angry but calm. I sat on my messed up bed playing games and watching videos to control my anger when an ad popped up.

'Feel like your the only person on earth without a soulmate? Tired of everyone around you finding love leaving you with no one? Well, this dating app can put an end to all of your miseries. All you need to do is register yourself for GoDating.com select what type of women/men you're interested in and GO!! Join now for free!'

GoDating.com? End all of my miseries? Any girl of my type? I didn't waste time on searching GoDating.com. Why didn't I think of online dating before? I registered myself on the website very quickly.

USERNAME: Jeon Jungkook

PASSWORD: *************

EMAIL: KookieMonster24******* (It wouldn't let me do the AT sign without tagging anyone)

JOIN NOW!

I created a quick profile pic.

'DO YOU PREFER MEN OR WOMEN?'  The app asked

'DO YOU PREFER MEN OR WOMEN?' The app asked. I selected women.

'WHAT ETHENIC DO YOU PREFER?' I didn't really have a type so I selected any.

'WHAT REGION DO YOU PREFER?' I didn't really mind where in the world my soulmate lived but I preferably wanted them to live in Korea so that communication was easier and so that we can meet up regularly. After a few moments of loading, many women appeared on my screen. I felt an unusual sense of nervousness as I scrolled right to find which girl I was interested in. Everyone looked very pretty. I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled until someone caught my eye. She was a goddess! I hurriedly pressed on her profile and read her description.

Born and raised in Tainan, Taiwan. Currently living in Daegu, South Korea. Very unlucky with love. Hope to meet a kind, loving gentleman.

Her name was Bae Irene. She was everything I could wish for. She lived not too far from Seoul and she wants a kind, loving gentleman. I can be that! I hesitantly wrote her a message.

(BOLD WRITING IS IRENE)

Hey! My name is Jeon Jungkook and I couldn't help notice how beautiful you were?