Catfishy😼

"Come on dude, just open the door!" Tae Hyung said from behind the door. He was the 7th person to come and interrupt me that morning. "I'm starvingggg!" He whined.

"Then go and eat!" I shouted at the door. "Jin Hyung won't feed us unless you show up!" He explained. By now, I'd feel sorry for the guys but I just wasn't in the mood. "I guess everyone's going hungry then!" I teased. I expected a reply back from Tae but all I was left with was silence. Sadly, those silence didn't last very long.

BANG, BANG, BANG!!!

"YAHHH JEON JUNGKOOK OPEN THE DAMN DOOR AND COME DOWNSTAIRS. I NEED TO EAT!" Tae yelled. I laughed a bit, hoping that he heard me. "You know, it's not like it's our fault that you got stood up on valentine's day. You don't need to take out your depression on all of us!!" He exclaimed.

I felt my whole body turn to ice. Did he just say what I think he just said?! And just like that, stupid Tae had ruined my mood. I was furious! How could he say that! I got out of bed and swung open the door to find an apologetic looking Tae. Before he could say anything, I barged past him and stormed my way downstairs. "Kooks, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. It just sorta slipped out!!" I heard him say behind me as he followed me downstairs.

"Finally Jungkook's here! We can eat!" Hoseok exploded. Jin placed the food on the dining table however, I just walked past it and headed straight through the outside door.

"Yah? Where you going?" Was all I heard from Jin Hyung.

~Taehyungs POV~

"What's up with him?" Namjoon Hyung asked, settling down to eat. I looked down, feeling ashamed of what happened earlier. "It's not like I care, I'm starving!" Jimin said, helping himself to the food on the table. I too took some food and began to eat slowly. My mind was still focused on the convo I had Kookie. Why did I have to be so harsh? I knew how personal that topic was? *Sigh* I guess this is what happens when you keep Tae hungry for a long time!"

"Hellooooooo, Earth to Kim Taehyung!" Yoongi exclaimed waving his hand in front of my face. "Yeh?" I replied, confused about what was going on. "I just asked you a question. How did you manage to get Jungkook out of his room?"
Once again, disappointment washed over me, however, I let this one show. My whole turned red and I couldn't help but lower my head, fidgeting with my food, not wanting to shift my eyes up to look at the others.

"Hey, are you okay? Why's your face so red?" Jimin asked concerned. "Is there something you're not telling us Taehyung?" Jin Hyung said. I decided to give in and tell them about my convo with Jungkook.

"...And then he stormed out the front door," I completed. Namjoon Hyung shook his head. "You should honestly be more careful on what you say Tae. Especially if it's about Jungkook's personal love life." He advised. "Mianhae, but it's not entirely my fault. If Jin Hyung just served everyone as usual instead on waiting up on Jungkook, then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation," I concluded.

"No, no, no, no, no! You are not blaming your wrongdoings on me Tae, You got that!" Jin exclaimed.

"You guys, I'm seriously worried about Jungkook. I think we should do something about it," Jimin suggested. "Yeh, like what though?" Hoseok asked.

"Ok, so this is what I know so far about Jungkook and Bae Irene. They met on an online dating site. Which is normal. But they've only texted. No phone call, no video chats, no voice messages and they have never met in real life. Suddenly, Kookie -I'm guessing- asks her to be his girlfriend and she obviously agreed. They've dated for almost 5 months now and still, they haven't seen each other. Every time Jungkook plans to meet up, she bails on him. Like always!! Then, Kookie plans to go to Daegu to celebrate Valentine's day. And what does she do? She bails on him, after agreeing that she would be there!! I'm telling you, somethings VERY fishy with that girl. Almost CATfishy..."