Valentine's day

It's been 4 months since Irene and I have been dating and I can honestly say that I'm in love with her! Valentine's day was in 3 days and I was already feeling the vibe at home. The Hyungs were discussing what they have planned for their girlfriends. Taehyung Hyung and Hoseok Hyung have agreed on a double date JImin Hyung will be taking Ji-ah Noona to the Theme Park, Yoongi and Hyun would be going ice skating then roller skating, Jin Hyung and Jae-Hwa are going sky-diving and Namjoon Hyung and Ji-yoo will be having a romantic picnic at the park.

I sat at the dining table where everyone was when they all fell silent. I looked at everyone confused. "What's wrong? Why did you all stop talking?" "Well....Jungkook," Tae began. "It's just that valentine's day is in 3 days and we know your situation and we didn't want to make you feel bad about not having a date," I stared at him blankly. "What do you mean 'not have a date'?" I asked, unaware that I haven't told them about Irene. "You're going to be home alone when we're all out celebrating valentine's day," "Since when?" I asked, standing up to get myself a packet of crisps and juice. "Irene and I will be meeting up and enjoying a romantic meal,"

Everyone stopped their individual convos and stared at me in awe. "Irene? Who's Irene?" Hoseok Hyung asked.

"Kookie's got a girlfriend???!!!" Jimin exclaimed. I silently cursed myself for letting it slip. "Kookie's actually got a girlfriend?!" I felt my cheeks burn up of embarrassment. "Yeh, so?" I asked tryna play it cool."

"Since when?" Tae exploded. "I don't know, about 4 months ago," I replied, blushing a little bit. That's when Jimin jumped on my back yelling happily, "Kookie's got a girlfriend, Kookie's got a girlfriend!"

"Wait, Kookie's got a girlfriend?" Jin Hyung who wasn't in the room at that time asked. His smile transformed into a much more wider smile. He to joined in on Jimin's chantings. "Congratulations bro!" Everyone said. "So," Yoongi began. "Tell us all about her. How did you guys meet?"

"Well, I met her online on a dating website and we kinda just started talking since then," I confessed. "Online dating? Cool!" Tae roared. "Have you guys spoken on the phone yet?

"No, we've only texted," "Have you at least video called her?" Namjoon Hyung asked. "Nope, her camera's broken so we haven't video chatted," "Tell me you have at least seen her in person then Kookie?" Yoongi asked. "Well, I've tried booking plans with her, but she always cancels last minutes."

"Wait so you mean to say that you've NEVER seen or heard this girl before?!" Jimin said, jumping off of my back.
"Not at the moment but on valentine's day I've planned to meet her,"
"And does she know about your plans?" Yoongi Hyung asked.
"Well not exactly. I haven't heard from her much since I told her if we should meet up for valentines day." I don't know why but I started to get a bit annoyed with all of these questions they were asking me. Why did they care anyway? "Kook, do you mind reminding me what her name is again?" Hoseok Hyung asked? "Her name is Bae Irene!" I half yelled, frustrated. "Bae Irene? That name sounds so familiar?" Yoongi said to himself. "It does ring some kind of bell inside my head," Namjoon Hyung said. "Are you sure its her that you're talking to?"

"Yes!! I'm 100% sure it's her!!! She sends me pictures almost every day! Stop asking me dumb questions!" I Shouted, storming into my room. I slammed the door shut and flew myself on the bed. "What do they know about Irene?" I grumbled to myself. I took my phone out and began texting Irene.

Are you still available on Thursday?

Message sent 17:38 pm

I waited and waited for her reply. This was so unusual of her. She usually replies super fast but lately, it was as if she was cutting me off. Always with these new excuses such as she's working late shifts and won't be able to make it or she bails on the days we decide to meet. I just couldn't loose Irene. I checked my phone again and its been 30 minutes and she still hasn't replied!! I decided to stay patient as she might've been busy with work. Waiting for her reply made me tired so I decided to take a little nap.
~Tzuyu POV~
I'M FREAKING OUT!!!! Turns out, I was actually talking to the real Jeon Jungkook. I noticed this as he sent me pictures and videos of himself everyday. How could I have let this happen?