GoDating.com Pt . 2

Tzuyu POV

I woke up today morning with a banging headache!! I rolled over to my side to face my bed side table and opened the drawer to take some tablets to cure my hangover. As I swallowed the tablets with difficulty, last night's memory slowly crept into my brain. My stupid date night!!!
I punched my pillows hoping that it would drain my anger, surprisingly, it didn't work. My face turned bright red as once again Mr Park Solomon's face returned to my brain!

~Flashback to a last night's date~

I could still remember his face as he eyed every woman that passed him, forgetting that I was his girlfriend and was sitting right in front of him.
Never once has he ever looked at me the same way he looks at women. However, me being the loyal girlfriend I am, didn't want to cause drama at the restaurant and brushed it all off.

Soon after we were finished eating, the waiter presented us with the bill. The little, black book was handed over to Park Solomon, which he opened it hesitantly. I for one didn't care as I wasn't going to pay for anything.

As if in cue, Park Solomon had excused himself and went to go use the bathroom. I waited and waited for him to come out but he was nowhere to be seen.

30 minutes had already passed and he still wasn't here?! I started to panic as the waiter went and called the manager.

A short, plump, angry, little man came storming through the double doors which I think lead to the kitchen and arrived at the table. I explained to him the situation of my boyfriend using the toilet and he's the one paying, but he was too stubborn.

Apparently, there were people who were waiting to sit at this table.
I tried to calm down the frustrated manager who threatened me by saying that if the bill wasn't payed within the next two minutes then he would have to call the police!!! This was enough to send me going mad.

'ExCuSe Me?!! How dare you try and threatened the police on me! I've told you that my boyfriend has taken me out on a date and he's the one paying for the food. He's also the one who excused himself to go use the bathroom! Now it's either you wait for him to finish his business or you can go ahead and call the police because I've already been to jail and I'm not scared of going back!!'
Of course, I only said that part in my head.

What I actually said was...
"The police?! No need to do that sir. In fact, yes, here you go, I've got a card that you can charge me on for the food," I said, shining a fake smile through gritted teeth. "How much is the bill?"
"That would be £115 please,"
Oh dear god, I hope someone is behind me to catch me when I fall.
"A hundred and fifteen what?" I asked, my voice cracking.
"Pounds Miss. I said the price would be a hundred and fifteen pounds."
Yup, he said it again. Really starting to wish someone is behind me to catch me fall. I thought to my self.

I licked my lips anxiously praying that my card would accept.
The little card machine thing beeped, indicating that my card had been accepted. I sighed with relief. I looked back at the card that was being handed over to me. I swear it was the hardest thing ever trying to hold in my tears. I mean who cares that I wouldn't be able to pay off my student loan debt. Who cares that I can't be able to pay off my house debt. WhO cArE's ThAt I'lL eNd Up LiViNg LiKe A hObO wItH nO fIrSt ClAsS dEgReE sLeEpInG oN cOld, HaRd CoNQuRiTe FloOr!!
And with that I stormed out of the restaurant and headed to the nearest club. I needed a way to unwind everything.

On my way to the club, a pair of ginormous, cold hands grasped my shoulders. I shrieked and turned around only to find that annoying, cheeky smile that could only belong to the one and only Park Solomon.
He was the LAST person I wanted to see that night. I was about to say something but he beat me to it.
"Thanks for paying off the bill in the restaurant. Turns out I forgot my wallet at home!" He laughed.