Tzuyus POV
Tears fell uncontrollably from my puffy eyes as I sat balling my eyes out on the restaurant floor, staring at the picture I had taken with Jungkook. Except he didnt know who I was.

My mind replayed the saddening scene of Jungkooks eyes rising with tears at the fact that I had broken his heart. And at how much effort he put into making this day special for the pair of us. However, I had to ruin it.

I slapped my cheek repeatedly, punishing myself for hurting someone so precious.
"Mianhae jagi," I cried. "Today wasnt supposed to be like this, i just couldn't bring myself to face you"

And it was true. I was too scared that Jungkook was going to hate me alot and that's what I fear the most. However, my anxiety got the best of me. What if he thought I was ugly? Or what if I would put him off and he decided to leave me? I tried contemplating about finally coming clean to him but that just seemed too impossible at the moment. After crying some more, I decided to lock up the place and call it a night.

~Jungkook POV~
As I was on my way to the gym early in the morning, I heard a loud scream coming from Taehyungs room followed by some snickers and loud murmurs. As I was about to enter his room, I suddenly remembered that I was still mad at him from yesterday, however, part of me thought I was being quite petty. After all, if I hadn't had teased Taehyung, none of this would've happened. I checked the time and realised that I was late for the gym. "I'll apologise to him later," I thought to myself before heading out.

~Max and Nev POV~
"Nev come on! We're gonna miss our flight!!" I halfed yelled at Nev. He was too busy saying his goodbyes to his wife and children. I watched jealousy and the cute family, trying not to make my facial expressions too noticeable. We soon boarded our plane to Korea.

                    《Time Skip》
Nev and I had finally arrived in Korea around 1pm since we left america at midnight. We were both still tired from jet lag so we decided to book a hotel and get some rest first.

Once we reached the hotel, Nev said he had texted the Bangtan Boys telling them that we have finally arrived in Korea and that they should send them their address. Soon after we had both fell asleep.

Yoongis POV
I was sitting inside my built in music studio inside my bedroom working on my new song when an irritating notification rang on my laptop.
Annoyed and frustrated, I decided to shut my laptop when another notification bell went off. I then decided to check my email. My eyes widened with shock and excitement. It was a message from Max and Nev saying that they have arrived in korea and wanted our address. I hurriedly sent them our address before rushing to tell everyone the news.

"Wait so you mean they're on their way right now?!" Taehyung asked in disbelief.
"Yup" I nodded. I looked around at everyone's reaction and I could see they were excited yet nervous at how Jungkook might take this.

Max And Nev POV
"Alright Max I've got the address so let's get rolling" Nev exclaimed as he began driving.
Nev and I made small convo along the way.
"Anyways Nev have you checked out any of these bangtan boys songs?" I asked. Nev shook his head and replied. "No I havent. Why is it good?"
I looked at him in disbelief. "Absolutely not! This is far from good! This is the best piece of music I've ever listen to! One sec, lemme play it for you!" I connected my phone to the car and blasted BTS Fire!

When the song ended that was when we had finally arrived. Both Nev and I exited our car and gasped at the incredible house infront of us.

I looked over at Nev and I could see we were both thinking the exact same thing

I looked over at Nev and I could see we were both thinking the exact same thing. These people weren't just rich but they were filthy rich!

Without wasting anymore time, nev and I rang the doorbell.

A/N
I just wanna quickly say that this story wont be updating as often :( sorry to those who have actually dm'd me and said that Its very interesting but its really hard coming up with a plot. But that doesnt mean this story will discontinue :)