.Jealousy.

"Hurry up baby, the train is leaving in about half an hour!" Yoongi yelled across the living room as he put on his shoes, grabbing his backpack and headed out to prepare the car.

They decided to leave at seven in the morning which is way before their wake up time and take the 8Am train to Gwangju.

Hoseok scrambled through his closet, half asleep and half awake, looking for the necklace his mother gave him, "Finally!" He happily yelled after he found it and wrapped it around his neck, running out of the room, "Yoonie! Where are you?!"

"Oh there you are." Hoseok smiled as he came out of the house, seeing his mate fixing the car and hugged him, "I missed you." He mumbled against his chest.

Yoongi chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around hoseok's body, kissing his head, "You just saw me five minutes ago."

"Hobi hyung!" They both jumped away from each other and turned around only to see a wild taehyung running towards hoseok.

"T-tae-"

"Hyung!" Taehyung hugged his hyung tightly and picked him up, twirling with him around, "I missed you so much hyung!"

Hoseok giggled and wrapped his legs around the younger's waist, hugging him back, "I missed you too tae tae! How have you been?!"

"I have been good! How have you been?!"

"I have been good too! How have you been?!"

Yoongi watched the scene in front of him with bitterness, scoffing before grabbing hoseok from the younger alpha and held him in his arms, "What the fuck do you want?" His tone was sharp and spiteful.

"Put me down Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled at his mate, hitting his chest only to be held tighter.

"What do you mean by what do you want? I'm just simply visiting my hyung." Taehyung responded, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't visit him, he's mine so just go back to wherever you came from."

"Don't be mean to tae, Yoongi." Hoseok said, forcefully escaping from his mate's arms and ran into taehyung, "We are going to visit my mom, wanna come with us?" He asked him.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me hoseok, why the fuck would you invite him?!"

Hoseok ignored yoongi's words and happily hugged taehyung as he accepted his offer and pulled him to the backseat of car.

Yoongi closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair annoyingly before getting in the driver's seat. He knew hoseok was stubborn little shit so he doesn't even want to try to convince him to leave without that kid and just started the car, "We are leaving." He announced, turning on the music all the way up, enough to not hear his omega's cute little giggles that he was not the cause of.

"Turn that down!" Hoseok screamed, putting his palms over his ears.

Yoongi looked up at them through the rear view mirror and smirked, "No! I like this song!" He screamed over the music. He honestly doesn't like the song a bit and doesn't even know the language but he just wanted that kid to stop talking to his omega.

"It's okay hyung, let me cover your ears for you!" Taehyung said and pulled hoseok onto his lap, putting his bigger hands over the omega's and held them on his ears.

Yoongi made a sharp turn and stepped on the breaks, almost hitting a pole and stopped the car, "Put him down you fucking dipshit!" He screamed, turning off the music.

Taehyung smirked and pulled his hands back, "Do you wanna get off hyungie?" He sweetly asked, purposely rubbing hoseok's cheek with his hand, making Yoongi even madder.

"No, it's comfortable. Just continue on driving yoon." Hoseok said, sighing delightfully as he nuzzled his face against taehyung's chest.

"Go on Yoongi, he said he was comfortable." Taehyung said, smirking and wrapped his arms around hoseok while looking at Yoongi straight in the eyes.

Yoongi was so close to getting off and smacking that kid's head off but he catches a glimpse of the clock and sighed in annoyance before turning around and started the car again.

Hoseok is in some deep shit, he can't wait to show him who he belongs to after they come back.

——-

Yoongi perked his car in the parking lot near the train station and quickly got off, opening the backseat door and pulled hoseok out, "Take the next train you dipshit." He growled at taehyung and grabbed his backpack before hurriedly walking away with his mate.

"No yoongi! The next train is at the afternoon, he's taking it with us!" Hoseok said sternly and pulled himself away from his alpha, grabbing taehyung's wrist and went inside the train first.

Yoongi's mouth hang open in disbelief as he just stood there, his fingers curling up into fists and his eyes going red for a split second. 'That fucking infectious boil-brained beetle-headed half-faced brainless dumb fucking- shit I need to calm down.' He mumbled to himself, pacing around the train station. People are probably thinking he was crazy or something.

"Wait!" Yoongi screamed, seeing the train about to leave and ran after it, hopping in time thankfully and rolled his eyes at the kid and hoseok who looked like they were a couple as they happily chatted about nonsense at the back seats.

"Oh there you are Yoongi, come sit with us." Hoseok said, smiling at his alpha as he patted the seat next to him.

Yoongi just scoffed and sat the seat across from them, looking out the window with a deep scowl on his face.

Hoseok pouted and just continued on with his conversation with taehyung, catching up with him and talking about whatever came into their minds.

Yoongi secretly glared at taehyung for the whole ride, cursing and killing him thousand times inside his head.

———

As soon as the train stopped, Yoongi took hoseok's hand before that little dip shit could and ran with him in full speed.

"Yah! Slow down!" Hoseok yelled, pumping into strangers as the alpha ran with him like a tiger was chasing them or something.

"No! He'll take you first and I don't want that!"

———-

Thoughts? And yay tae is back😁

See you tomorrow lol 💜