five

"You ready to go? Put on your mask and head downstairs. Mark and I will wait in the car. Don't speak to anyone, head straight to the c-" I rolled my eyes and cut Johnny off, his threats were unnecessary.

"Yes, I got it. Now go and wait for me there with my suitcase. I'll just finish packing the toiletries inside my backpack." He grabbed my suitcase and walked outside my room. After a few minutes, I finished packing and put on my mask before walking out of my room. Taeil found a new place for me and today was the day I move out of the 'gang house'. Mark and Johnny were tasked to accompany me to the new place. I smiled at the thought of being alone again. But the happy thoughts just lasted for a few seconds when Yuta appeared in front of the main door, leaning on it. Seems like he's healed already.

"Going without even saying goodbye?" He arched an eyebrow. I scoffed at him and tightened my grip on my bag.

"Right, and to whom should I say that? I'm not even close to anyone who is here." I walked past him and he chuckled.

"See you outside... and at the bar." I waved back at him without turning to face him. I opened the door of the car and removed the mask. I noticed Johnny was the one in the driver's seat. The ride to my new place was unfamiliar though it was just almost 15 minutes away from their house. Mark stayed in the car and bid goodbye to me. Johnny helped me with my stuff and gave me the key to open the door. As I opened the door, the place was already fully furnished. I thanked Johnny as he helped me set a new passcode for the door and backdoor. He also put a spy camera facing the front door, back door and balcony. The windows were small, not enough for a person to enter. He installed a panic button on the side of my bedroom door, just in case. All that was left for me to do was get settled and unpack my things.

I bid Johnny goodbye and about to close the door when put his foot in between. I frowned at him.

"I...." He trailed.

"Go on." I urged.

"I tried finding him, but I can't. Don't worry I'll continue to search for him." I shrugged at him.

"At least you tried. Don't sweat it though because even if you can't find him, he always finds me wherever I am." He chuckled and walked downstairs to the car. My new place was on the third floor and I'm looking forward to the night view.

I locked all the doors after unpacking and organizing all my things. I turned on my new phone, courtesy of Johnny, and opened the Map app. I searched for the nearest convenience store. It was almost time for dinner and I'm also starving. I grabbed a reusable bag and brought with me my wallet. I also brought the pocket knife Johnny gave me earlier.

I crossed the road and watched the sunset, its afterglow lingering on the horizon. I smiled at the thought of being reunited with him again. I think I've saved enough money for the two of us and live with our Aunt in the US. Johnny also promised me a recommendation letter from his father so that I won't struggle when finding a job.

I arrived at the convenience store and started to grab all kinds of food for me to stock. I also grabbed several water bottles and paid at the counter. I set aside one cup of ramyeon and decided to just eat it in the store since I'm really hungry. Some female highschool girls were already occupying the seats inside the store so I decided to eat outside. I lifted my bag and sighed when the situation is the same outside. I looked around and saw that one table was only occupied by one person. I walked slowly so that the soup of my ramyeon won't spill.

"Excuse me, can I share the table with you?" I asked, looking at the young boy.

He was clearly startled by my apperance and stuttered, "Ye-Yes you c-can."

I laid the bag on the floor and started to eat. I can feel his stare while I eat. Halfway done with my ramyeon, I suddenly looked up and there he was – really staring at me. He and I blinked several times before looking away.

I cleared my throat and offered my ramyeon, "Um, are you perhaps hungry?"

He shook his head, "No, I'm just wondering why you would like to sit with me."

I scratched my head, "Why not? You're the only one in this table and my ramyeon's getting cold."

He bobbed his head slowly in understanding. I continued to eat my ramyeon and sipped the remaining soup. I breathed out while opening a bottle of water. I drank the whole thing and decided to rest for a bit before going home. It was only then that I noticed that the young boy's face was bruised. His bottom lip was cut, dried blood can be obviously seen, left cheek was bruised and there was also a cut on his nose bridge. So that's why he asked.

I tried not to pry into his business, but because it looked like he was that bastard's age. For all I know, he could be one of NCT's rival. But, because he awfully looked like he was in pain, I started to ask him something.

"Does it hurt a lot? Do you want ointment?" I asked, leaning on the chair while staring at him.

He shook his head and gave me a small smile. "My friend will be here at any moment." I nodded in understanding and decided to go home. I threw the bottle and ramyeon container in the trashcan and lifted the bag. While walking away from the store, a highschool boy ran past me while yelling at the direction of the store. I turned to look back at the store and saw that he was with the bruised boy.

"Park Jisung! What the hell happened to you?!" The boy asked to his bruised friend. They continued talking while I minded my own business and walked straight back to my place. He seemed harmless and a good kid, hope he recovers from his bruises.

AWWW ITS JISUNG! POOR BABY IS BRUISED

ANYWAY, SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE... COLLEGE HAS BEEN KILLING ME FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND I HAVE DEADLINES TO MEET AND REQUIRE MY FULL ATTENTION

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING (THO I READ SOME STORIES ON WP EVERY NOW AND THEN) BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL TRY TO REALLY UPDATE ON WEEKENDS

continue streaming BOOM