fifteen

Seola was quiet ever since they left Japan. Lucas was worried, he wanted to know what was bothering her. He knows that they're not close to confide in each other but Seola never misses the chance to chat with him.

Even now that Seola was sitting beside him in the plane and awake, she hasn't uttered a single word apart from a 'good morning' to him.

This is so fucking awkward, Seola thought. After Mina woke her up, she bathed quickly as she tried not to run into Yuta. Last night's memories suddenly pops into her mind everytime her mind was peaceful. Her attempts to avoid Yuta was successful until the two of them were inside the car on the way to the private runway where NCT's private plane was waiting for them.

"Good morning." He greeted her and smiled. Seola, who was panicking inside, nodded her head at him then acted like she was sleeping for the entire car ride.

Did she forget what happened last night? Was she too drunk to remember? She looks like someone who has high tolerance though. Is she avoiding me? These were the kind of thoughts that filled Yuta's head.

Momo snickered in front, unheard by the two who were suddenly awkward with each other after their makeout session. Yuta was too busy to even notice Momo's presence steps behind them. She skillfully excused herself last night and retired to her own room, leaving the two to themselves. She wanted to laugh at Yuta but she didn't want to die just yet.

After the car ride, Seola immediately stuck to Lucas' side. Yuta wanted to sit with her on the plane but Lucas was already beside her. Since she didn't really slept throughout the car ride, she relaxed beside Lucas and tried to sleep.

"Seola, you want breakfast here?" Lucas suddenly asked. She could use some food since she only drank alcohol last night.

"Sure, why not. What food does the plane have?" She leaned to Lucas as he held the paper in front of him. She peeked at it and immediately decided a reheatable ham and cheese sandwich.

"Okay, I'll call the maid." He answered. There's a maid here?, she thought. Lucas pressed a button on his chair and a middle aged woman walked out from behind the curtain.

"May I help you?" She smiled, Lucas told her what we want and she quickly went back to prepare our sandwiches.

"Who is she?" Seola asked. Knowing NCT, the people they employ are not clueless about their business.

"She's an information dealer. She works for WayV, not NCT." He explained in a whisper. "She can also be trusted, she kind of owes Kun her life."

The woman returned with their sandwiches. Seola and Lucas started to eat while talking to each other. Yuta, who was staring at Seola, wondered if she was angry. Of course she is, he thought. He practically took her first kiss without her permission plus she was kind of drunk. But, she didn't push him away so is he misunderstanding something?

Yuta sighed, massaging his temples. He decided to sleep on the matter and confront her about it as soon as they land in China. Mina frowned at Yuta's expression then looked at Momo. Momo puckered her lips then pointed her finger at Seola's direction. Mina's mouth formed an 'o' without making sound since Yuta was in front of her.

Seola soon fell asleep in the plane. Lucas shook her awake and guided her down the plane when they landed in China. Yuta clicked his tongue, there goes his chance to talk to her. The whole ride to the WayV headquarters, Seola and Lucas were inseparable. They were watching some videos on Lucas' phone.

Momo and Mina aren't with them anymore, the two were on a mission of their own. Yuta gave them something to do after talking in the morning. They needed to accomplish it before the plane takes off at midnight. He trusts they can do it in time.

"Ah, wait. Is Jaehyun already there?" Lucas asked through his in-ear, hoping Yuta wouldn't notice him whispering. Yuta doesn't notice it since his in-ear was not on range as they are not in Korea. His attention was also on the girl he has been thinking of for almost a day now.

Rina, WayV's own cyber ops specialist, confirmed that Jaehyun was there already. Jaehyun informed Yuta beforehand who WayV's cyber ops specialist was, which Lucas doesn't know, and he was a bit suprised. But he got angry for making it a secret, the mental health of some younger members of the gang were affected with Harin's death and they always seem so down.

Johnny was already in the headquarters when they arrived. He seemed worried and looked like he hasn't been sleeping for a few days. As soon as he saw Seola, he pulled her into a tight hug. She could feel his tears on her neck and she got nervous.

"W-Why? What happened? Johnny stop crying and look at me!" She pushed Johnny away from her. Yuta and Lucas was just as shocked as she was. The members of WayV were staring the scene before them. They didn't even get to introduce themselves.

Johnny wiped his tears and kneeled on the floor. His clenched fists were on his thighs then looked up at Seola.

"....I'm sorry..." he said, but still inaudible.

"What?..." Seola frowned. What was he kneeling for? Did something horrible happened? Is Seonho...

"I'm sorry, Seola. I'm really sorry." He repeated.

Even though she still wasn't sure what he was sorry for, her mind was filled with negative thoughts. Her closest friend was kneeling before her and cried. If her heart was made of glass, she could feel and hear it crack. Johnny's next words may completely shatter or mend her cracked heart. So, she waited.