Fresh Start

Summer lasts for a good three months after school which gives children the opportunity to travel, and began new lives for the next upcoming school year. Alex has been waiting all year long for summer vacation to join her former middle school classmates at a new summer camp. As the year ends, Alex prepares day by day for the trip so she won't be nervous, or bothered by the feeling of the new camp.
As the last day of the school year comes Alex packs her bags and heads out to Forest City Township, a small but great city to catch tourist attention. As they make their way to camp Alex feels as if somethings not right, a negative feeling she's never felt.
During the trip the bus makes a stop in a small unknown town. Alex gets off the bus for fresh air only to notice a strange middle aged man staring blankly at her. As the strange middle aged man stares into her eyes Alex stays frozen. 5 minutes have passed and the contact ends once Alex's friend named Crystal grabs her attention. Alex then begins to refocus but turns her head only to notice that the strange man who made eye contact with her is no longer there. Alex didn't think anything of it so she gets back on the bus and continues the ride to the camp.
7 hours pass and the bus finally arrives at the camp site. Alex and her friend Crystal join each other in one camper while the others find their sleeping spot. Going through their Alex notices that her friend carries a toy that's been around since the year of 1890 called "the ouija board". Alex asks Crystal "why would you decide to bring that?", Crystal stares at Alex as if Alex has asked the most absurd question then replies "obviously to play it".