Home

After weeks and weeks passing so quickly Alex begins to once again feel the negativity of evil. She tries her best ignoring her scary feeling but has the urge to go home. Alex gets to the point where she has to ask to be taken home. Her request to go home passes so she quickly begins to pack. Crystal notices Alex packing and asks "What's going on" Alex with a nervous face replies "I- I gotta go take care of my grandmother" Crystal falls for the excuse then helps Alex pack.
The next morning Alex jumps on the bus to head back home. During the ride back home Alex feels relieved, she feels new and no negativity in sight. 7 hours pass during the ride and Alex has made it home. Alex waits at the busy stop for her parents but no one shows up. 2 hours of waiting for her parents Alex decides to walk home Not expecting to run into the man she made eye contact with on her way to camp. Alex avoids the man and keeps walking not giving the man one glimpse. Alex reaches a stoplight at a pretty good distance from the man so she decides to turn around but not seeing the man anywhere in her sight.
2 hours of waking Alex finally gets home noticing her parents aren't there. She comes to the thought that them not being home isn't such a big deal so she unlocks the door and walks inside. Feeling at home Alex falls asleep to rest from a tough odd day. The next morning Alex wakes up once again noticing her parents are absent. Without her parents Alex decides to cook breakfast and start her day. After breakfast Alex hears a knock at the door, not knowing who it is Alex grabs her fathers weapon then asks "Who's there?!" no reply comes from the outside, Alex then asks again "Who's there?!" then an odd voice of an elderly woman answers "Its your next door neighbor Ann". Alex opens the door to see if everything's okay with her neighbor only noticing the front porch is empty. Alex walks onto the porch then sees Ann standing in the yard, Alex asks Ann "is everything okay?" but receives no answer so she then asks Ann the same question again only receiving the most chilling response "he's here, he's present". Alex looks confused so she decides to take Ann back to her house.