003

•.*•*•* skip to the auditions

Blaire sat next to Ryan, shaking. "Why can't I have just done a single audition?" She asked quietly.

"Because there were no spaces left on the sign up sheet?" Ryan told her. "And besides you'll be with me. We've choreographed it. Everything's going to be fine." He reassured a nervous looking Blaire.

I couldn't believe
That I couldn't sneeze- see
That you were always right next to beside me

Blaire heard, her and Sharpay pulled a disgusted face. Not long after, Sharpay and Ryan were called up.

I couldn't believe
That I couldn't see
That you were always right beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me
This feeling's like no other,
I want you to know
That I've never had someone who knows me like you do
The way you do
And I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before
I finally found
What I've been looking for
Do doo doo doo doo doo doo
Woah-oh-Oh-Oh
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Ryan and Sharpay pulled a series of dramatic poses, laughing slightly as Blaire made faces over at them.

"Ryan Evans and Blaire Woods?" Miss Darbus called out. Ryan led Blaire to the stage, hand in hand. Miss Darbus watched the two. "You've composed the last 16 school productions? I've never expected you to be in one. Lights, camera, action."

Ryan and Blaire stood back to back. This was going to be dramatic.

Blaire:
I couldn't believe that I couldn't see

Ryan:
You were always right beside me
Thought I was alone.

Blaire:
With no one to hold

Both:
But you were always right beside me!

Ryan put his hands around Blaire's waist and picked her up, making a tingling sensation crave him in her stomach.

Blaire:
This feeling's like no other!
I want you to know.

Ryan put her down, spinning her around, both of them clearly laughing.

As the spun ended, they both clicked their fingers and pointed out to Sharpay.

Ryan:
I've never had someone that knows me like you do-
The way you do!
And I've never had someone as good for me
As you
No one like you

Blaire.
So lonely before,
I finally found..

Both:
What I've been looking for...

Blaire heard Miss Darbus clap and sighed with relief, her hand still intertwined with Ryan's from the dance. "That. Was. Scary." She said out of breath, Sharpay joining on the stage.

After five minutes of talking to other participants and Kelsi, the group had left.

Blaire heard faint singing coming from the auditorium but shook it off. Her gaze fixed upon Sharpay and Ryan, she smiled at them both. "Good show." She told them, her smile only growing wider.

Sharpay watched as Blaire let go of Ryan's hand to open her locker. "Hey Ryan, I left my drink in class. Could you pop in and get it. I need to speak to Blaire." Sharpay stated, watching Ryan walk down to the maths classroom.