006

Ryan took a breath, looking at Blaire. She trembled as she was encountered by Troy.

She couldn't be bothered with him.

"Did you get my messages?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes i did and they were HORRIBLE!" She said.

"I can't be bothered, B. I just wasn't in a good mood. And- and besides! You never said no."

Ryan blinked. "But she never said yes, did she. Now I think it's best if you back away." He said protectively.

Troy scoffed. "What are you? Her husband?"

Ryan smirked slightly. "Not just yet, let's wait till graduation for that."

Sharpay walked up to them. "Hey Troyyyy!"

Blaire uncomfortably shifted away, leaving Ryan with Sharpay. Troy was a good guy and she had nothing against him. She just.. couldn't forget.

Ryan hesitated but decided to give her some time alone. He noticed she didn't turn up to homeroom later on either.

Blaire dang the doorbell to the Evans' house- since they always had it at hers. She was soon face to face with a warm welcoming person, Mr Evans. "Hello- Sir- um- hi?"

"Come In, Woods. Come in." He smiled, moving aside.

This place was much fancier then she remembered. She slowly walked up to Ryan and Sharpay's room- humming. She banged on the door quietly.

"Who is it?" Sharpay's tense voice burst out.

"It's Blaire.."

"Oh! Come in, B."

Blaire slid into the room and propped herself into a corner.

"Cookies anyone?" Sharpay asked quite kindly actually.

Blaire nodded, Ryan following her actions. Blaire was unstable at the moment, she needed support and cookies. Yes- cookies always help. ALWAYS. No- mother! Not Harry Potter- Oh god- sorry! Umm where was I... cookies. Sharpay walked back into the room within a minute, a small plate of cookies in her hands, she shared them out before thinking quietly.

The room went silent, except from the constant banging outside from construction workers across the street. Sharpay shrugged, "Hey, B! You got a callback."

Blaire blinked. "I- what?"

"You got a callback. You, me, Ryan and Troy."

"I can't have done..no.. no..."

_______

BOOM! This book is actually my baby and I'm so happy it's no1 in the #highschoolmusical at the moment.

I have a heathers account here too which is where i post all my musical/broadway/west end related books because you know

I'm that awkward theatre kid.

@AlphabetChandler.