004

Blaire sat in the back of homeroom, smiling to herself as she was approached by Gabriella. "So you're dating Mister Evans now, eh?" She said in a posh tone, causing Blaire to laugh.

"Yeah." She smiled, waving at Sharpay as she walked into the room. "Mm-"

Gabriella smiled and slung her bag down, swapping seats with Jason. "I heard about your callback! Well done." Gabriella said excitedly.

_________

Gabriella and Blaire walked in before receiving stares- everyone dancing around the tables. "Why is everyone staring at you?" Blaire asked Taylor, confused.

"Not me. You two." Taylor replied.

"The callbacks? I can't have people staring at me- I really can't!"

Gabriella and Blaire made their way around it all before slipping onto a puddle- Gabriella ended up dumping her lunch on Sharpay and Blaire ended up falling into Zeke.

"Help me-" Blaire muttered, hand on her head.

Ryan shook his head and laughed at her jokingly before turning to Sharpay, eyes wide.

This meant war~

_______

Later that night, the group sat at Blaire's house. "Sharpay could you nip inside and ask pa for some drinks?"

"Of course." Sharpay said before making a dramatic entrance into the house.

"You're the third boy I've had in here." Blaire said, tapping the walls of a playhouse.

"And who were the other two?" Ryan asked, a little concerned for himself.

"Dad. And Troy Bolton." Blaire shrugged. "He was my ex."

Ryan began fake choking, "you- Troy. Did you kiss?" He said- eyes wide.

Blaire winked, "Mm.. a little more than that."

Ryan looked at Blaire. "Excuse me but that is just disgusting, Blaire Woods. Your mine now. And mine only."

Blaire laughed at him, "I'm not going anywhere, Ry." She said, kissing his cheek.

Sharpay walked in with Adam Woods, Blaire's Father. "Ew~ Blaireykins I don't think you should be kissing boys." Adam told Blaire sternly.

She covered her face, "how many times pa, don't call me blaireykins."

Ryan and Sharpay laughed. "Well, your precious Blaireykins, Sir, is my brother's future wife." Sharpay smirked- causing Ryan to hit her lightly.

"Mm- at least she got herself a good one. Anyway! Hot chocolate for my favourite girls and lemonade for my favourite boy!" Adam smiled, hanging out the drinks.

Adam dragged Ryan out of the playhouse, smiling at him. "You've been like a son to me, Ryan. And your sister has been like a daughter to me too. But please don't crush her like that Bolton boy did. He just left her for that Montez girl." He said, remembering how shaky and broken Blaire was when Troy left her

Ryan smiled at Adam. "I would never do such a thing. You're daughter is gorgeous. Inside and outside. I'm proud of her, Mr Woods- I mean Adam Sir." Ryan told him.

Sharpay and Blaire were gossiping about Gabriella.

——-

A/N
Sorry this chapter was short🥰 it's just a filler. But we got some interesting stuff coming up soon ☺️ comment your opinions!