•1•

Dallon and Ryan are two non-well known musicians. They have made songs for two years but in those years it wasn't their time. They are performing inside a club while seeing others talking and drinking with each other. It was natural for the two, nothing special. It was one of the only ways for them to make profit easily without going to other jobs they don't like.

In the cold night of October, The two boys are performing as their band I Don't Know How but They Found Me. It was long and stupid but still is a great name.

The club was noisy as it usually was, with the music in the background of whatever they were doing. Then Suddenly, the whole club went silent. It was just them playing music while the rest just shut down.

The band also stopped playing and wondered what was going on. Someone was walking in the middle of the place with people scooting aside and making a way. It was fairly dramatic but it was breathtaking.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all are having a great time! Well, may I please excuse the band for a moment?" Someone announced.

Then Ryan realised, the person with them was the popular musician and producer. Steve Howell. Everyone knew who he was  and was a fan of him. But why would he want to talk to the two boys of nothingness.

Dallon just seemed to be in shock. They weren't the best band or anything and he never thought of this happening. As he said earlier in the show, they were just cheap version of other bands around them. People either agreed or disagreed, but either way, he would appreciate the responses. 

He spoke through the mic, "Yes we are available."
Dallon saw Ryan look at him surprised.

Dallon has a pretty sassy attitude but with new opportunities, he never goes pass them.

The boys went down from the stage and went to Steve. It was awkward going down from the stage and going through the crowd. Every single eye watched their moves and some looked impressed and some quite the opposite.

The person who disrupted the whole club earlier shouted, "Thank you for your help, we hope you have a fantastic night."
They all went out of the club and went to a private place.
After walking to the car of the 'Majestic' Steve Howell, they started to talk.

"So you're probably wondering why I sent you here."

••blip blop••
First chapter done! It was short but it will eventually get longer I guess. I wrote this long time ago so I can edit and do that stuff. I just also like freely writing with no short schedules and stuff so yea. I hope that you enjoy it and excuse for mistakes. :))