•9•

Brendon woke up and saw a note hanging from his wall. He got up and snatched it from where it was. He then opened it and saw that it was from Spencer.

-
Heya!
My boss called me early so I had to leave, sorry for just leaving but you were sleeping soo, deal with it. Goodbye and may the force be with you.

P.s u suck

-Speencer

Brendon smiled. "Idiot." He placed the letter down and went on to do his daily routine.

He ate breakfast, took a shower and prepared his things for the day ahead.

Meanwhile, Tyler and Josh were ordered to guard both Dallon and Ryan which are sleeping in their separate rooms. They looked into the window checking if they are fine until Dallon started to breathe heavily and shake.

This put both of them into panic as they tried to call the medic using their earphone. An announcement came on their ear as they calmed down much more.

It's fine. Leave it.

Dallon settled down as well as Tyler and Josh. But each time worry fills up their mind as to think that he was getting hurt or even dying at this moment.

Tyler whispered to Josh, "Stay here."

Josh just nodded and let Tyler go on his way. He was planning to go to the boss' office to clear up things on his mind. It took him several hallways and doors until he finally reached the right door.

He knocked three times slowly and waited for an answer. As usual, a voice came from inside.

"Who is it."

"It's Tyler sir. May I talk to you for a while?"

"Go ahead."

He opened their slowly, slightly scared of what is inside. The chair was spun around facing back Tyler.

"What would you like to talk about?" The deep voice asked.

"What is happening to them?" Tyler asked, slightly raising his voice.

"Who is them?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Don't who me."

"Oh your little friends? It's just they might be having weird dreams. But trust me, they'll be fine."

Tyler stood in disbelief.

"What do you mean fine? One of them is probably dying!"

"Don't shout at me Joseph. You know what happens. Get out of my office, I shall not discuss this with you anymore."

"Talk to me! I just need an explanation!" He continued questioning.

"You know they are the worst crap in this planet. They deserve this. Go now or you know the consequence."

Fear and anger was seen in his eyes. Tyler stormed out of the room whilst carefully closing the door gently to not cause any more trouble.

He ran through the hallways and doors until he saw Josh breaking in through the door.

"What the hell are you doing!"

"They are dying Ty! I need to break them out!"

"What about the cameras?"

"Gone."

Josh struggled to open the door but suddenly, they heard someone walk down the corridor.

"Shit, pretend to just guard the door." Josh whispered.

It was Howell. Monitoring every single place in the building. He walked in a confident manner and started to look at        Josh and Tyler.

"Been doing something naughty boys?" His deep voice spoke through the mask.

"No sir." They shaked their head, looking at him.

"Good then. I hope you enjoyed your time."

"What do you mean?" Josh nervously asked.

Howell smiled and everything went dark. They slumped to the floor and was dragged by other men.

:::::::::::____:::::::::::____:::::::::::____:::::::::___

Umm, hi! I feel like this chapter sucks and I'm really sorry.  Thanks for almost 300 reads though! I never expected people to actually read this but here we are. I hope you enjoyed reading it!

_geebee_