•8•

"Do you have the bodies?" A mysterious person asked Steve while carefully plopping the sleeping bodies to the ground.

"Yes sir."

"Good. Now go ahead, the others can take care of this."

Howell turned around and asked a question.

"Excuse me, but what is your purpose doing this?"

The man smirked. "You may never know. I guess I can ask you the same thing?"

"It was for her. I needed her to be safe. Thank you for the answer sir."

Steve then turned around and walked away. He always had this question on his mind. But he had to do it. For her.

He then walked to his car and sat down on the driver's seat, staring into the distance. It looked nice with the city lights and the cars moving around, going in certain directions.

He put out his phone and called one of his best friends. He was a great friend of his, from hiding his secrets or just being there for him everytime.

His friend knew what he was doing and never dared to tell anyone for the consequence it follows. So his friend never did.

The phone dialled the number and after waiting for a few seconds, someone familiar answered and Howell smiled.

"Sup, Spencer!" He greeted.

"God, will you ever chill down?" The person on the phone laughed.

"Shut up. You want to play games tonight?"

"Brendon. I will come in any event as long as there is food." Spencer said. "You know that."

"Ok sure, you good with beer as drinks though?"

"Well I guess, but I would like some coke right now."

"Cool. See you later!"

"See you later Brendon."

---

Brendon walked into his apartment and fixed it while he was waiting for his friend. It was a mess with beer lying around, game controllers lying on the sofa, bins full and everything around him.

He never had the time, and even if he did, Brendon would have been doing other things than clean.

"Dammit." He said and started removing bags of rubbish and tried to fix the apartment as the best he can.

After cleaning for at least 20 minutes, he looked around and decided that he was satisfied with the result. He slouched on his couch and started some games.

Then, after levels of rage that he went through, a sound was heard coming from the door.

"Ding dong!" The person outside of the door shouted.

"Oh shut up Spencer it's night." Brendon opened the door and smiled.

"It's not like you just hit high notes in the public Urie." Spencer entered the door, things on his hands.

"You are an ass, you know that?"

"100% since birth."

They sat down on the couch and got a game ready for them to play.

It took many hours until it was 3 early in the morning until they decided to sleep in for the remaining hours they have before going into their jobs again.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Haha I forgot about this book sorry. So here it is! Brendon is Howell! But how did they not recognise him? Welp,  maybe someday. I was planning to have at least 2 more chapters before the reveal but I realised I don't the story to go too long so yeah.

Enjoy!

_geebee_