•5•

The trio have finished fixing up Dallon's and Ryan's apartment. It was a long process of cleaning but finally things got in order.

"So,anyone want a snack?" Dallon asked.

Awsten and Ryan both nodded and they headed in the kitchen. It was small but enough to fit five people in.

They sat down while Dallon got their snacks and drinks. It was cookies, sandwiches and Dr. Pepper, his favourite.

"That was a lot of cleaning thanks to you two," Awsten said.

Ryan rolled his eyes and responded, "Well, we were drunk. Really drunk. So don't blame us for that."

"How did you two get home without crashing into at least a building or something?"

"Magic. It was close to this apartment so, I don't think it was that bad."

"Or maybe because for the plot of this trash story."

Dallon sat down and looked at him strangely. "What?"

"Nothing."

---

"Howell, did you do your job?"
Someone asked.

"Yes sir."

"Good, they don't know what they are getting into." Even though that the person's face was covered, you can feel the smirk on his face.

"You are dismissed."

---

All of them have finished eating and went into the couch and talked for a while about different things, such as music, movies, the city and mostly anything they could think of. It was continued until their friend Awsten had to leave and do other things.

"See ya. Don't get badly drunk again you idiots."

"Yes we know that. See you soon." Dallon and Ryan smiled as their friend left through the door.

Then it was silence. It was short but it was awkward enough to feel uncomfortable. They looked at each other and Ryan sighed.

"That was embarrassing."

"That's for sure. I hope when Tyler and Josh comes it's not like this."

"I wish."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Hi, sorry for the long update. I was busy with school and stuff so yea. This was really short but ayy new characters in next chapter! It's going to be pretty long so, sit back and read!

Thanks for reading!

_geebee_