•2•

"So you're probably wondering I sent you two here."

Dallon awkwardly spoke up, "Yes, we are."

"Hmmmm." Steve Howell smirked.

"Stupid cocky idiot." Ryan murmured to himself.

Thankfully, Steve haven't heard what Ryan have said. "Well, I've been secretly watching your band and let me say, you two are actually good. So, I want to make an offer."

The two were surprised.

"What type of offer?" Dallon asked.

"I can help you make you more known and be successful!"

"And?"

" We will help with the songs and give the creative freedom which we do to all the other musicians in our company."

Ryan chimed in. "Is there any contract?"

"Well obviously yes and you can sign it now if you would like."

The boys said at the same time.

"Were in."

" Well I'm glad. Meet me up in this address and we will be taking about more details." Mr. Howell then handed them a small piece of paper with the address written on it.

"Well, see you tomorrow then." Ryan greeted.

" See ya boys."

They went separate ways and went in to their car.

Dallon started up the engine with Ryan sitting on the front seat. Half of the ride was fairly silent. It was the comfortable silence that just made them relax and focus on the midnight road.

Ryan broke the whole silence. "You think this offer is a good idea?"

Dallon yawned, " Come on, this is a good opportunity for us. Besides, the company doesn't seem dodgy and at least them gave creative freedom."

"That seems fair. Its just that I had a big doubt and regretted accepting the deal. Y'know what I mean?"

" I can agree."

The ride then became completely silent till they arrived at their home.  They were tired and cold, wanting to go to sleep.

"See ya in the morning Dal."

"See ya, goodnight."

Ryan and Dallon went into their seperate rooms, go to sleep and be ready for the day ahead.