2. The Head Hazer

On his very first day at Kanthapat University, Kongpob fell baffled by the rumors that reached his ears. Apparently, the new head-hazer is the living devil of the faculty of engineering.

"What the hell?" Kongpob muttered, utterly perturbed that his omega could be replaced at a moment's notice. "They better not have replaced my Arthit. I was all prepared for this!"

"I know." Aim, Kong's best friend sat next to him inside the gymnasium waiting for their hazers to come in. "Even baby Yo was excited for you." He recalled how the little boy said "Goo-luck , Daddy!" to Kongpob after dropping him off to Arthit's mother's house.

Feeling uneasy and worried,, Kongpob waited while gritting his teeth. Soon, the engineering hazers walked in through the entrance and everyone turned to see, anticipating to have a look of the infamous devil senior.

"He's so handsome! Is that him?" One student's comment made Aim glare and raise a brow at her. He hushed her quickly.

"Ooh, yummy! I heard he's taken though."

"Who cares! He can have more girls on the side."

"Geez!" Aim could only facepalm himself. On the other hand, the young alpha, Kongpob became very uncomfortable with the buzzing of the girls around him. He realized they were all pointing at Arthit. He was glaring and his aura was sleeping out.

"Shhh!" Aim shut the two girls sitting next to his girlfriend, May. "If you want to remain alive, steer clear of him!" Aim's words and the suffocating air coming from an alpha made them zip their lips shut.

May on the other hand, just laughed inwardly after choking a little. Her seatmates sure were crushing hard on the head hazer right off the bat and she knew the omega was already taken. She didn't get a chance to warn the two girls. Looking at Kongpob, she smacked her boyfriend Aim, to do something.

"Kong." Aim tapped his friend on his arm. He motioned him to stop. His angry aura was making the others feel uneasy.

The alpha cleared his throat and turned his eyes on the engineering hazers who were now getting to the raised platform facing the first years. The buzzing within the freshman group was halted completely when the pale skinned handsome third year head hazer stepped forward. He gave a brief welcome speech and after he did, the rest of the hazers all introduced themselves as well.

When Arthit was giving the rundown of the ins and outs of the engineering brotherhood and the SOTUS system, his eyes zoned in to a particular freshman who was listening attentively. A mischievous grin curved his lips and some students couldn't hold their gasp.

"Did you see that? He smirked!"

"He's gonna kill us!"

Arthit stepped down from the platform and walked on the space between a line of sitting first years. "You," he said, giving a quick glance at the student whose attention he called. "Get up."

No one realized that such voice belonged to an omega.

Kongpob wasn't shaken by the hazer's voice. He complied right away, standing firmly next to the handsome third year.

"Name and student ID," the head hazer demanded.

"Kongpob Sutthilak, 0062, " the first year alpha answered.

Arthit smirked. "You've heard everything I said back there?"

"Yes, sir!" Kongpob replied.

Arthit had to hold himself back from biting his lip. Kongob calling him "sir" sent tingles down his spine that he had to clear his throat to compose and calm himself.