6. Suspicions

"What are those?" Arthit asked his fiance after seeing him print out some papers with notes on them.

Kongpob gathered the printed materials and hid them in his backpack. "It's a surprise," he said and winked at his omega. "I'm preparing for the talent show."

"Are you singing?" Arthit inquired, arms crossed in his chest. The two of them are currently inside his bedroom. Wayo had already been taken by Arthur to a playdate.

"Mm?" Kongpob teasingly eyed his fiance. "Maybe?"

"Tsk," Arthit clicked his tongue then rolled his eyes. "Come on, I'm gonna be late waiting for you." He picked up his backpack and red engineering shirt before turning on his heels to leave the room.

"Babe!" Kongpob called as he gathered his stuff as well.

"Hurry up! Or I won't let you drive me!"

***

"Are you sure you're okay with me driving you to and from the university from now on?" Kongpob asked as soon as he entered his car.

"Kong," Arthit said as he tilted his head to the right. "...who's the alpha in this relationship?"

Instead of answering, Kongpob leaned over and pulled Arthit by the nape then crashed their lips together. The omega was gasping for air after his alpha kissed him senseless.

Grinning, Kongpob leaned back to his seat and turned the ignition on. Arthit was still gaping, cheeks blushing profusely even as Kongpob already drove out of the apartment building's parking lot.

***

Arriving at the university, Arthit hurriedly unbuckled his seat belt before Kongpob could stop him. They already made two stops because the alpha wanted to kiss him. Kongpob was too happy that Arthit finally let him drive him to the university.

"Babe..." Kongpob's voice made Arthit stop himself from opening the passenger door. He turned around and waited for what his alpha had to say. "Your shirt." Kongpob held the red shirt and handed it to him.

Embarrassed because he thought Kongpob would kiss him, Arthit's face blushed. He grabbed the shirt carelessly biting his bottom lip before he turned back to his door.

A hand held Arthit's arm and he was yanked back to his seat. Before he could vocally protest, a pair of warm, wet lips, met his opened mouth.

Kongpob immediately slipped his tongue into Arthit's mouth, taking advantage of his omega's stunned state. His right hand slithered into Arthit's back, crept back up to his nape and held the latter there as he deepened their kiss.

Arthit returned the kisses soon enough, with equal need and passion as Kongpob. He welcomed his alpha's coaxing for deeper kisses, swirling his tongue with Kongpob's, molding their lips together..

The two kissed like starved lovers, unable to let go but the need for air was inevitable. They had to part hesitantly.

"I love you, baby." Kongpob smiled against his fiance's lips.

"I love you, too," Arthit whispered back.

"I'll see you in the cafeteria at lunch," Kongpob said, unwillingly letting Arthit go. Only apart for a few nanoseconds but he was already missing his warmth. He leaned over to his omega and kissed his temple, taking in his rosy scent.

"Mm, okay." Arthit took in a few heavy breaths, calming himself down before getting out of Kongpob's car.

***