Special Chapter: KnottTew

"I got this, go." Brad was telling Knott to leave Arthit to him. Their best friend was worried about something and Knott was hesitant to leave in order to ask the omega what was going on.

The hazers just finished their meeting. Arthit was going to wait for Kongpob.

"Thanks, Brad. Let me know if there is something I can help with," Knott said quietly to the other alpha as he gathered his stuff to leave.

"Yeah, I will."

"I have to go, Arthit. A freshman needed some help, so..." Knott told the hazer as he turned to him. The latter just gave him a nod while his eyes were boring holes at an empty piece of paper in his hand.

"Just go," Brad said as he shoved the other alpha out.

Knott was worried for Arthit but the text he got from someone took most of his thoughts. He hurried to his car and drove towards the location from the text.

He reached the video store and Knott strode past the few curious students blocking the bathroom.

"Wait! Who are you?" Someone asked from the crowd.

"I'm Knott, a student from Kanthapat." The third year engineering student turned to the owner of the voice who happened to be the manager of the store. A beta. "I'm here for someone. He's name's Tew."

"Oh, yes." The manager nodded, and one more time, tried to politely tell his customers to leave. One of them is an alpha so they knew that the person hiding in the restroom is an omega. He tried to calm the alpha down, the best he could.

The omega was Tew, and he was in heat

"Hello?" The voice coming from bathroom made Knott turn around and continued walking towards that direction.

"It's me. Knott." He knocked at the door, growling low as he suppressed the sudden arousal he felt when the sweet scent of the omega's heat slammed into his senses. "A-Are you okay?"

"Phi? I need to get out of here. C-Can you help me?"

"That's why I'm here." Knott, covering his nose with a handkerchief, took out something he had on his backpack. Once, he asked Arthit where to get an omega's suppressants. The omega was happy to refer him to his doctor.

The head hazer somehow knew why Knott asked him for the injection and tablets. He wished him well.

"Open the door a little, Nong. You can trust me." Knott held the unopened injection in his hand, ready to give to the omega once the door opens.

The door opened and Tew's hand was held out. Knott gulped at the scent that traveled to his nose. He handed Tew the injection. Holding the doorknob with his other, he abruptly closed is soon as the omega's hand reached for the small packet.

"Move!" Knott's voice boomed inside the store as he shoved the only other alpha present. The latter had made his way to the front of the restroom, heavily attracted to the omega's scent.

"What?" Knott hissed as the other alpha growled back. Their stand off soon ended when the other person shook his head, as if he was awaken from a trance.

"Damn it," he voiced out low before throwing the store a confused look and walking away.

The other people also went back to going through the items inside the shop. The store manager turned to Knott and uttered his "thanks".

"I was gonna call someone to help me. That alpha is my boss's son. He just happened to check on the shop but he's not violent. It's just..."

"I know," Knott said, cutting the manager off. "It's alright now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

The manager nodded and let the alpha be. Since the scent had already dissipated, he assumed that what the student gave to the person inside the restroom was a suppressant.

"I'm sorry about this," Tew uttered soon as he left the restroom and Knott w as waiting for him. "And thank you."

"You're welcome," Knott replied, taking the omega's hand. Tew seemed to be wobbly, perhaps, physically exhausted from enduring his heat inside the small cubicle.

Knott didn't ask why Tew texted him and asked for his help instead of, who knows, anyone else. He was happy the omega called for him, instead of... anyone else.

He walked him to his car, asked him where he wanted to be taken and then drove him there. Both of them sat next to each in his car in silence, a comfortable silence.

The alpha was happy and also relieved that he got to Tew on time and helped him. The omega was happy that Knott came to his aid.

Tew didn't know why the alpha was the first one in his mind to ask for help. His older sister works at a pharmacy but he didn't call her.

It's only been two weeks that he had known the hazer but Tew had been comfortable with him. He feels happy and content whenever he sees him. He feels like he can be the best he can and hopes the alpha will see it. The thought that Knott would smile and be proud of him makes him utterly delighted.

The car stopped in front of Tew's apartment building. It was a little far from the university. He wished he lived closer or more precisely, in his dormitory which was closer to the school.

"Thank you so much, Phi." Tew removed his seatbelt a His eyes were casted down on his lap, arms squeezing on his knees. He felt so very shy all of a sudden.

"You're welcome," Knott said softly as he turned to look at his passenger. He had the urge to lean over and kissed the omega, something he never thought of about anyone. He held himself.

"Nong..."

"Hm?" Tew hummed as he tilted his head. He became tensed when Knott's eyes met his. Their faces were only a couple of inches away.

"Why aren't you living in a dormitory?"

"Ah," Tew chuckled nervously. "Well, I... I live with my sister here. It-It's cheaper."

Knott blinked a few times, suppressing himself from closing the gap between him and Tew. He didn't want to take advantage of the situation.

"I understand," the alpha said. "But if you ever need to stay closer to the university, will you let me know? I can help you."

"Mm." Tew nodded slowly. Those lips that were only a couple of inches away were distracting him. His heart hammered behind his ribcage. He didn't think. He just went for it.

Tew kissed Knott on the lips and ran away, even leaving the passenger door open behind him.

The alpha simpered after he caught himself gaping for a few seconds.

'He's cute.'

________________tbc/Zia