{9} MY COUSIN'S GIRL FRIEND THINKS I'M CUTE {9}

If you would read the AN at the bottom I would really appreciate it :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERCY JACKSON

About an hour or so after we arrived, Annabeth and I were hanging around in the downstairs portion of the lounge. They had a ton of our favorite arcade activities, including air hockey, Pac-Man, and the ever-famous Dance Dance Revolution. We were just about done with the determining round of DDR when Annabeth...stumbled. 

"Percy!" Annabeth screeched.

I grinned and glanced down at her, trying to match my feet with the arrows on the screen. "Yes, Annabeth?"

"You cheated!"

"I beg to differ."

Just then, the end screen popped up.

Annabeth groaned. "Shoving people off the dance mat is definitely considered cheating, Seaweed Brain."

I laughed and offered her a hand. "Either way, you won. Congrats, Wise Girl."

She scoffed. "Of course I won, you have the agility of a beached whale."

Rolling my eyes, I latched on to Annabeth's hand and tugged her to the photo booth in the corner. "Come on, let's take some hot pics."

 Annabeth sighed, trying - and failing - to hold back a smile. "Whatever," she mumbled.

I inserted three quarters and nudged the red velvet curtain aside. Annabeth climbed inside, and I followed behind her. We sat side by side and scanned the little description displayed on the screen.

As the timer beeped, I tossed my arm across Annabeth's shoulders and hugged her to my side. We both grinned at the camera just in time for the first picture. 

"Let's do a silly one," I said.

In response, Annabeth stuck out her tongue and scrunched up her eyes. I laughed, before puffing out my cheeks and crossing my eyes.

We erupted into a fit of giggles at the tiny preview picture in the corner of the screen, and the third picture ended up capturing us mid-laugh.

For the final picture, I angled myself to face my girlfriend and tilted her head up by hooking her chin with my pointer finger. I latched my lips onto hers just as the camera flashed.

We kissed for a bit longer before pulling apart and clambering out of the tiny booth. I grabbed the two strips of photos and handed one to Annabeth.

She smiled wistfully as she gazed down at the pictures. "Cute," she commented.

I smirked. "I know I am, there's no need to tell me."

Annabeth rolled her eyes and lightly punched my shoulder. "We should grab something to eat. It's almost lunchtime."

I glanced at the clock on the wall and took a moment to decipher the time. It was about half-passed eleven.

"Yeah, we should. How about Chipotle?"

Annabeth smiled. "I'm always up for Mexican food, you know this."