Worried about you.

Magnus's POV:
I had been waiting for Alexander to come home for hours. It was 2am. He usually told me when he was going to working late. I was shaking. I know I shouldn't be scared, and my mind was telling me that I shouldn't be worried. That he was probably just on a mission and forgot to text me that he was going to be late. But it was like my body was controlling itself. My heart was hammering in my chest and I felt uneasy. Like I was going to faint.

What was wrong with me? I was never this worried about my lovers. But Alexander was different. He was completely and utterly different. I loved him in a way I hadn't ever loved anyone before. He loved me in a way I had never been loved before too.
From the way he made me breakfast, to the way he loved my cat eyes. From the way he accepted my past and loved me when I was a mess. I would forever love him. I keep wondering when its going to stop feeling so magical. When my heart is going to not skip a beat when I see him. Or when he tell me he loves me my doesn't heart swell with love and affection. But it's been 6 years of living with him and it hadn't changed. I've only begun to love him more, every day.

I hadn't realised I was so deep in thought when a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. "Hey beautiful." He said. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I didn't want to worry you. Clary and I were working on the owl case." He said tenderly. I turned around and threw his arms off me. "Why didn't you text me! I was so worried." I said. I didn't realise I was crying until he cradled me in his arms and said "I'm so sorry Izzy spilt water on it." He said guiltily. I just shook my head and walked off to our bedroom.

I snapped my fingers and I was ready for bed. In my baby blue silk robe and shorts, that had a lace collar and hemming. My baby blue fluffy slides were on as I slipped them off, and wrapped myself around the covers. Why was I so mad at him? I'm not completely sure. But I think it's because this is the first time I've ever been this worried about anything.

Alexander still hadn't come to bed and it had been 20 minutes. I sat up and rubbed my eyes from the salty tears, and when I woke up I heard the creek of a door and Alexander was carrying a tray filled with food. It had Chinese takeout, with prawn crackers and tempura. With some chicken chow mien and sweet and sour chicken.
I looked at him questionably and he mumbled feebly "I know when your worried you don't eat."
I smiled at that and my heart felt like it would burst at any moment. He slowly walked over and put the tray on my bedside table before sitting beside me. He put a hand to my cheek and cupped my face, while his other arm snaked around my waist. "I'm so sorry. It won't happen again. I wanted so badly to come home but as head I had to be there." He said quietly, like he was worried about my reaction. He was holding his breath, and when I smiled he started breathing.
"It's okay Alexander. And this food isn't going to eat itself is it?" I chucked and kissed his forehead. He fit reply and just hugged the hell out of me. A full on bear hug. He wrapped his legs lovingly around my waist and wrapped his arms tightly around my shoulders, his face buried in my neck, while I had both my arms around his waist. He kissed the place his head was resting on and then said "thank you for forgiving me baby." He said and I kissed his nose. "I love you Mags." He said and I smiled the biggest smile I had smiled in a while. "I love you too Alexander. I love you so so much. Now, this food isn't going to eat itself." I said brightly, even though it was nearing to 3 in the morning.